RCBC Telemoney  » Finance  »
  • Unfortunately, as with all technology, there is no perfect system

• by Honey
      Ever since I could remember, my parents have been banking with RCBC. So when RCBC launched its remittance services, it was expected that my mom would open an account there to send us our monthly allowance from the US.

RCBC actually has a lot of remittance services, but we have only used the door-to-door delivery service and the Telemoney ATM savings account.

With the invention of the internet, my mom had opted

to open a savings account for us instead of the usual delivery.

It would usually take about 24 hours before the money gets delivered to our house, while with the ATM savings account; it took only 4-5 hours for the money to reach our bank accounts.

I am quite happy at the services that RCBC has offered to their clients.

Unfortunately, as with all technology, there is no perfect system.

And I ...

• have experienced quite a few disappointments with RCBC, enough for me to call their customer service hotline every hour to check if my remittance has arrived.

And for a maintaining balance of 100 pesos, we didn’t complain that our accounts would not be earning any interest.

The maximum amount that the remitter can deposit is $1,000 which is not bad at all.

All foreign currencies are automatically converted to local currency.

And

you can use the Telemoney savings account to transact online, pay bills and transfer money to other RCBC accounts.

Bank charges still apply for this type of ATM card.

For anyone who is interested, the remitters can apply for a Telemoney ATM savings account for their beneficiaries in the Philippines.

The recipients will be contacted by the branch office where their accounts will be opened and only need to bring two valid identifications.

Amelito M. Josoy says :

i opened ATM account here in Saudi using ANB Bank to RCBC bank in the Philippines, how to make balance inquiry with my ATM account here in Saudi. is it possible to make balance inquiry? if yes, how can i perform this? thank you.

Jules Li says :

You can access your balance and other account information online. Here’s a link to do so:

Galega says :

You can’t check RCBC account info through ANB Bank ATM. You can see account balance in Saudi using the Internet. Open RCBC AccessONE account, and check balance there.

If you want to check remittances that you have made from ANB to RCBC (that is what RCBC Telemoney is meant for), you have to use RCBC AccessOne and enter OR number or the Reference number of the remittance to check the status.

Lloyd says :

hello sir,
    i opened the linked that you given from rcbc online and i fill up the enrollment form but after i submitted it there was a responds that the email address i entered did not matched to my bank record.
    What should i do with these problem sir.

Galega says :

Please ensure that you are linking up with the right account - ATM or Non-ATM account.

It is easy to enroll with the ATM account. Just enter your Card Number and PIN and the system will show whether the account is linked or not. Next, you will be required to provide all necessary details, including your email ID.

You are required to ensure that you are entering the same email ID that you had provided in the application form to open the account. Here you are providing the wrong email ID.

You can call on this number to know about your linked email ID.

632 555-8772

Or, you may send an email to RCBC to get clarification. Here is the email ID:

customercontact[at]rcbc.com

sharon lebrillo says :

hi i just want to know how can i check if my account is not yet close and can you give me my exact account number.thank you

Jules Li says :

The only way for you to inquire about the account number is through customer service. This is a review page, so no one here would have that information. However, you can try logging into online banking and this will probably leet you know if your account is closed or not. Here’s a link for internet banking:

Galega says :

To close your account, you need to visit your home branch and submit an application. Inactive account after certain period of time gets deactivated. They are generally not closed. You can’t close an account through making a call to the customer care.

You can get the account number from any of the bank stuffs you might have related with that account. It is printed on check books, balance statement, personal email communication and other.

Michelle Gonzales says :

im michelle gonzales im working here at Dubai, just want to know how can i check my balance thru online, my email ID mikaela_gonzles yahoo.com

sany says :

Look for RCBC Telemoney’s Marketing Officers in Dubai. They will gladly assist you.

Jules Li says :

Michelle, you will need to access internet banking. Here’s a link to do so:

Bjay says :

Im trying also to check my balance but i cant log in…im trying to enroll on the link u give but always “please try again”

Marg says :

Bjay, I’m not getting this error that you mentioned. It could be an issue with your computter, so you may want to try it from another one, also check to ensure that this is where you are going to when logging in:

belle leoparte says :

Hi im belle leoparte. i ve opened an account on RCBC in UAE Exchange. they gave me ATM and told me i can check my balance online anytime, i want to ask how can i check my balance online? I tried signing up on RCBC Telemoney but the system told me that the card no. should be 11-15 digits the no. on my ATM card shows only 10 digits, can anyone help me? tnx

Jules Li says :

You will need to add a number 1 after the ten digits. This will give you 11 digits, which would allow you to log in.

Galega says :

You are entering the card number. You are required to enter the User ID. First enroll there and choose your own User ID (11-15 digits) and password. After confirmation (on working day, you will get the confirmation mail within 24 hours), you can log in.

aby says :

Im a customer of RCBC telemoney i tird to check my balance the the site ACCESS ONE i enetered my account it says that it should be 11-15 digits but my account shows only 10 digits… Kindly advice me for my convinient… Waiting for the speed reply… Thanks

Jules Li says :

Aby, add a one after your account number, and this will log you in.

aby says :

How to check my previous balance thru the net? Thanks

MEV says :

Hi Aby,

You need to register your account first at RCBC website.

Galega says :

First enroll yourself with RCBC AccessONE. After confirmation, you can use the Internet banking. You can check your balance statement for any period of time from the dashboard of the AccessONE.

myren celmar says :

im myren celmar im working here in dubai i just want to ask how to check my account…thank you…..just send to my email ad

Jules Li says :

I can’t send you an email but here’s a link to access your account online:

antonio manuel says :

hi i would just like to ask how can i check my balance and withdraw funds form my rcbc telemoney card. i opened the account in jeddah saudi arabia. please send me the answer to the email address i have provided thanks

Jules Li says :

I’m not able to send it to an email address, but here’s a link to access your account online:

marlon maceren says :

iam using ANB Bank to RCBC bank in the Philippines, how to make balance inquiry with my ATM account here in Saudi riyadh. is it possible to make balance inquiry? if yes, how can i perform this? thank you. Waiting for the speed reply Thanks

Jules Li says :

You can check it online. Here’s a link to do so:

marlon says :

how can i check my balance in my atm account ANB TELEMONEY RCBC

Jules Li says :

You can check it online, via RCBC’s website. Here’s the link:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42106168111230/k2311a061/6.1.07