Dove Energy Glow Beauty Soap  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, the Energy Glow soap isn't available in stores in the Philippines
  • Although at times I feel like my body is still soapy, I know that it's just the way how dove works

• by Honey
      During summer here in the Philippines, I always end up with dry skin. And because the air is humid, I seldom use lotion as I end up with greasy skin. I have yet to see a lotion that I can use without having to worry about sweat.

No matter how non-greasy they say it is, they probably have not been doing a lot of research for customers

in tropical climates. Thank god for dove! This is the only soap that I use for summer, when I cannot use lotions.

The only soap I trust will not fail me when I need my skin to be moisturized. Unfortunately, the Energy Glow soap isn’t available in stores in the Philippines.

And I have resorted to asking my mom to buy it from abroad. Its unavailability in ...

• our local market makes this soap one of my most priced possessions.

Just like all dove soaps, this is one fourth moisturizing cream and feels like silk on your skin. Although at times I feel like my body is still soapy, I know that it’s just the way how dove works.

It looks in the moisture into your skin, making it supple. The Energy Glow soap has

a mild scent that lingers on your body hours after you took your bath.

My body is glowing and it has an even tone. The sun spots are still there, but they are lighter now than when I just used ordinary bath soaps.

Somehow my natural tan skin becomes more radiant. I just wish that they would make dove soaps harder, because my dove soap always ends up soft and creamy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105168081231/k2311a0531/5.31.07