Quick-Fix Nail Kit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like my nails to look all natural looking and matt colored, so I prefer this solution to my nails

• by missy
      As a woman, I do make it a point to own a manicure kit. I have 2 fixtures to this, besides having all my nail colors in both expensive and non-expensive ones.

The first manicure kit I have is the 5-second Nail Cosmetics Quickie Nail Fix Repair Kit.

This costs

$9.

80 from Sa Sa, and it basically includes a nail clipper, some nice padded cotton wools especially for nails, a lotion solution that is very gentle to my nails and acts as a conditioner and nail corrector, just in case I clip my nails wrongly and need to fix the edges.

...

• This is like a girl’s best emergency nail help kit.

The second one is from Voxy Nail Potion.

This costs a nice $6, and it basically blocks extra shine out from my nails, so it doesn’t look oily and totally made up.

I like my nails to look all natural

looking and matt colored, so I prefer this solution to my nails.

It does keep the shine on my nails, but blocks excess shine to it, so my nails truly looks polished, clean and well-cared for.

These 2 sets are what I call my express manicure set, and certainly is a girl’s best friend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105168051231/k2311a0531/5.31.07