Winsor Pilates Body Slimming Work Out  » Health  »
TX
  • I do the Winsor Pilates Body slimming workout about three times a week and I love it
  • I recommend this workout wholeheartedly and wish you good luck

• by ebailey1127
      I do the Winsor Pilates Body slimming workout about three times a week and I love it! This is a low impact workout that stresses precise movements rather that erratic repetitions. The workout has one woman directing the workout and explaining what to do and two women doing the workout for you to follow.

One thing that I love is

that one of the women does the workout in perfect form, the other does the workout modified for beginners so you have someone to follow no matter where you fall beginner or expert.

This is a great workout for anyone you can even do Pilates when you are pregnant! You simply modify some of the moves for your comfort.

The ...

• workout is not quite thirty minutes long and you feel so energized when you’re done! I’ve done workouts before that felt like a chore, and I would dread having to do it.

The afterward I would be exhausted.

This is not the case with the Winsor Pilates.

The movements feel natural and good and you can see results quickly,

you will find that within a week or so moves that were very difficult at first are becoming easier.

You will feel stronger, and like I said before, energized! I recommend this workout wholeheartedly and wish you good luck! It is hard to find something that works for you personally, this works for me and I wanted to pass it along.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430081680731/k2311a0830/8.30.05