Estee Lauder Ideal Light Illuminator  » Cosmetics  »
  • I make it a point to put on this Illuminator, and have that very nice bedroom eyes effects, as I love that kind of eyes' effects since it makes me look very romantic and pretty

• by missy
      I have 1 set of small bottled eye concealer from Estee Lauder, called the Estee Lauder Ideal Light Illuminator. This acts as an eye concealer around my eyes, before I put on my foundation and loose powder.

I make it a point to put on this Illuminator, and have

that very nice bedroom eyes effects, as I love that kind of eyes’ effects since it makes me look very romantic and pretty.

The fine lines and eyebags around my eyes sort of disappear behind all this concealer.

This Light Illuminator concealer also comes with a small nice brush.

...

• This brush is very useful, as it manages to blend well the parts under my eyes which cannot be reached with my bare fingers.

The brush of the tip is small, gentle and this movement also sort of relaxes my eyes and make me feel very nice, relaxed

and comfortable.

This brush also ensures that precise application is applied, while the color pigments in the concealer give a very good coverage, so that the dark areas and lines under and around my eyes totally disappear.

My eyes totally brighten up well, while looking romantic.

A perfect coverage, truly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312905167960331/k2311a0529/5.29.07