Estee Lauder’s Pure color EyeShadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love wearing eye shadows, especially whenever I'm going out for a date or on a night's out with my mates
  • There's definitely a difference in wearing a normal eye shadow that you could buy for about $3 compared to a well known brand like Estee Lauder

• by missy
      I love wearing eye shadows, especially whenever I’m going out for a date or on a night’s out with my mates. I have bought Estee Lauder’s Pure color Eye Shadow in some nice formation colors, for only about $30.

This is the latest formula for maximum color, and there are skin conditioning ingredients in

it so that my eye areas don’t get dry.

After wearing the eye shadow for about 8 hours or so, I went to the ladies and discovered that it still stayed.

It certainly blends well with my skin and I don’t feel dry at all.

The colors that are available are natural warm ...

• colors up to bright pinks, reds and light yellow.

I wear the natural warm colors more often, as I have a pretty tanned skin, and my boyfriend said I look very natural wearing these eyeshadows from Estee Lauder.

There’s definitely a difference in wearing a normal eye shadow that you could buy for about

$3 compared to a well known brand like Estee Lauder.

You can feel the quality difference, and you can also look more fresher with a quality eye shadow brand anytime.

Night-time is good too, as the eye shadow sort of illuminate my skin and makes it glow, and looking tanned and natural.

I simply love it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312905167940331/k2311a0529/5.29.07