To Kill a Mockingbird  » Movies  »
  • As for the movie, I don't think anyone could ever rate this as high as it deserves
  • I don't think any other little kids could have done as good a job as they both did
  • In my opinion, the movie is just as good as the book, which is the best book out there in my opinion

• by Jolly
      I am reviewing the movie, To Kill a Mockingbird, which was made back in the 1960s. It starred Gregory Peck as Atticus Finch, Mary Badham as Scout, and Phillip Alford as Jem. This movie remains to be my mother’s favorite and my favorite movie ever. There is just something comforting and reassuring about this movie.

It reminds us of our childhoods, and that is priceless. As for the movie, I don’t think anyone could ever rate this as high as it deserves. I can’t even put into words how much this

movie has impacted my life, and so many other people.

Gregory Peck was beyond magnificent in this movie. He was…there are just no words. He was so wonderful.

No one could ever portray Atticus Finch as he did. He deserved the Oscar he won, and many many more. He was absoultely brilliant.

Mary Badham and Phillip Alford were just as brilliant in their roles as Scout and Jem Finch. I don’t think any other little kids could have done as good a job as they both did. Mary Badham was especially ...

• wonderful.

I was not introduced to the book until highschool, and I then I watched the movie for the first time shortly after in class. It’s something of a rarity for people to say that a movie adapted to a book is as good, but this is one of those cases. In my opinion, the movie is just as good as the book, which is the best book out there in my opinion.

The other supporting actors in this movie were also perfect. I am so glad that Hollywood hasn’t tried

to make a new version of this classic. They know they could never attempt to top such a wonderful film.

All in all, To Kill a Mockingbird has remained to be my favorite book and movie of all time, and I imagine that it will remain to be so for a long time. For anyone who hasn’t seen this movie or read the book, I cannot recommed that you do so enough. You’ll be movied, I guarantee you.

If I could give this a review of ten million, I would.

To Kill a Mockingbird
    JOHN says :

where does Dill say his father is?

John says :

All the reader knows is that he’s absent. The reader gets the idea that it’s a tough situation because when the narrator asks Dill about his father, Jem tells him to shut up.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112905167870331/k2311a0529/5.29.07