The Nativity Story movie  » Movies  »
  • I really liked this movie, but there were some things that I thought could have been better about it
  • She was actually pretty stone faced, boring, and unmoving at playing such an important role
  • All in all, I thought this was a very good movie, and I recommend it to anyone

• by Jolly
      I am reviewing the movie, The Nativity Story, which came out in 2006. This movie starred Keisha Castle-Hughes as Mary, and Oscar Isaac as Joseph. The movie told the story of Mary’s life, and the birth of Jesus.

I really liked this movie, but there were some things that I thought could have been better about it. For one,

I personally did not care for Keisha Castle-Hughes playing the role of Mary.

She was actually pretty stone faced, boring, and unmoving at playing such an important role. I thought she was a pretty bad actress actually.

She just didn’t bring anything special to the role. I also thought some moments of the film were drawn out, some including the ...

• scenes with Herod.

Having said that, however, I absolutely loved Oscar Isaac as Joseph. He did an excellent job at portraying such an important role.

Oscar Isaac is a gifted actor, and he really let it show through in his portrayal. He actually let expression come over his face, unlike the main actress.

I thought the supporting actors and

actresses were good as well. I loved the three men who portrayed the three wisemen.

This movie also had beautiful music and scenery. The scene featuring the birth of Jesus made me catch my breath.

It is truly magical and wonderful. All in all, I thought this was a very good movie, and I recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112905167860331/k2311a0529/5.29.07