Meet the Fockers movie
2.5
  • While this movie definitely has its laughs, however, I didn't like it as well as the prequel
  • I thought parts of this movie were way over done and over the top

• by Jolly
      I am reviewing the sequel to Meet the Parents, which was Meet the Fockers. It came out in 2005 and starred all the actors from the previous film, in addition to Dustin Hoffman and Barbra Streisand as Greg Focker’s parents.

In this movie, Greg Focker joins his fiance’s family on a road trip to meet his own parents.

The

result of the families meeting bring about stressful, uncomfortable, but hilarious moments.

While this movie definitely has its laughs, however, I didn’t like it as well as the prequel.

This seems to be the case with a lot of movies really.

I thought parts of this movie were way over done and over the top.

The whole arresting ...

• scene towards the end is one such thing, along with the whole teaching the baby kid bad words as well.

I thought Hoffman and Streisand were hilarious all the way through.

They were the perfect actors for the roles.

Again, some scenes were really funny, while others made you cringe and wonder how much longer the movie was

going to be.

I thought they drug the movie out a little bit as well.

If you loved Meet the Parents, you’ll more than likely be tempted to watch the sequel, but be ready to not enjoy it as much.

It definitely has its moments, but didn’t provide me with the gut wrenching laughter I experienced with its prequel.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112905167850331/k2311a0529/5.29.07