Tahitian Noni  » Health  »
  • So, i bought a bottle from a distributor at $40 for the bottle

• by mn8tion
      ok. so you are asking, what is this stuff?

well, its called tahitian noni dietary supplement. It’s a juice in this really unusual green bottle.

It’s made of 100% juice from the noni plant that grows in polenesia. Noni Juice makes no claims other than being a great health supplement.

ok.

/> I had to give this a shot.

So, i bought a bottle from a distributor at $40 for the bottle. This stuff better be good, i said!

I got home and drank 2 ounces just like he said.

It had a bitter taste. the distributor said it gets sweeter as you ...

• continue your regimen because its bitter because it’s detecting toxins in the body.

ok, i’ll accept that for now. I took what he called an 8 day challenge.

2 ounces a day for 8 days. fine!

Let’s jump to day 8.

here is whats happening to me. I slept better, i

felt more energy, i was able to concentrate more on projects, i was alert, and my bad ankle stopped hurting.

oh, i also decreased my cigarette intake. Suffice it to say, i drink 2 or more ounces a day of this stuff now and it makes me feel great.

i say everyone should give this a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342905167830331/k2311a0529/5.29.07