Titanic by Original Soundtrack
  • I am not proud to say that I don't really listen to this soundtrack when I'm happy though

• by missy
      Although Titanic by Original Soundtrack has been around for a few years now, I still listen to it as of current. The hums and music background are very nice and teary.

There was once I fought with my boyfriend, and due to that, we did not talk for about

3 days.

I went home, all angry, and I let my anger off by listening to this soundtrack.

And I cried endlessly throughout the night.

Titanic by Original Soundtrack never cease to make me cry, especially if I’m down.

I felt so relieved after that, and felt ...

• that all my worries and troubles are way far off.

The Love Theme from Titanic, especially, is truly haunting and you feel like you could go back in time and feel the pain that was relayed in the song.

I wasn’t so sure of who this composer was, but

he certainly did a very great job at making people cry, and release tensions.

I am not proud to say that I don’t really listen to this soundtrack when I’m happy though.

I feel strange, but I use this Titanic soundtrack as my psychological therapy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142705167700631/k2311a0527/5.27.07