Richard Scarry Videos
  • For instance, I love watching with my little cousin the ones where there will always be Mother Goose songs, and they have lots of it in the videos
  • These videos are a good inspiration for him, as I have noticed him sometimes playing with toys that resemble the job that he loves doing, since watching the videos

• by missy
      My little cousin loves watching Richard Scarry Videos so much, that I tend to buy him 1 or 2 videos whenever I see one. These videos are very educational, and they have songs and themes as well.

Mother Goose songs, and they have lots of it in the videos.

There is also one video called, “Richard Scarry’s Best Busy People Video Ever”.

This features cartoon and animations, and it shows the different jobs that someone could do or have, and he has certainly learn a lot just by looking ...

• at these videos.

These videos are a good inspiration for him, as I have noticed him sometimes playing with toys that resemble the job that he loves doing, since watching the videos.

There are also songs, dances, and it’s great for both girls and boys.

The pricing is not expensive either, somewhere under

$10, and whenever I have to babysit him, and he is being a bit naughty, I put on any of Richard Scarry Videos and let him play by himself, and learn in the process.

I do take part in the activities with him, asking him questions so as to nurture his mind and brain stimulations.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112705167650631/k2311a0527/5.27.07