Ritz Carlton San Francisco  » Hotels  »
San Francisco
  • San Francisco is a very nice place, and the we decided to try out Ritz Carlton San Francisco, as we have heard some nice comments about it, and would like to experience it for ourselves
  • The moment I stepped into the hotel, I noticed there were quite a number of businessmen in suits and ladies too
  • Elegant, simple and beautiful definitely came to my mind when reviewing the hotel

• by missy
      Ritz Carlton San Francisco looks like a 5 Star Fullerton Hotel to me. I had the chance to go to San Francisco last year, with my friends. We saved up and went there together; the 10 of us.

San Francisco is a very nice place, and the we decided to try out Ritz Carlton San Francisco, as we have heard some nice comments about it, and would like to experience it for ourselves. The moment I stepped into

the hotel, I noticed there were quite a number of businessmen in suits and ladies too.

I pretty much guessed them to be doing businesses here in San Francisco, and decided to stay a few days in the hotel. There were also quite a number of tourists like me and my group of friends, and we were all taking in the architectural beauty of the place, and how busy the city looked like with this hotel setting.

Elegant,

• simple and beautiful definitely came to my mind when reviewing the hotel. The housekeeping services were class as well.

My queries were attended promptly, and I was given a considerable spacious room, as I was quite on a budget, and could not splurge on a big room. My room was kept clean, and the housekeeper cleaned it in such a short time, but impeccably clean.

I guessed they were really well-trained, especially with a lot of

business people coming in and out. Ritz Carlton San Francisco is purely an American class hotel, and I could not comment enough on how polite and nice the staff were.

I guess they really live up to the name, Ritz Carlton. Oh, and I must comment on the foods, extra nice, and I requested some specific dressing food to be made, and they did exactly as was told.

I was so happy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22705167640631/k2311a0527/5.27.07