2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class  » Cars  »
  • As I sat on the passenger seat, I noticed that the interior design of this car has an overal look and layout which is pretty much the same

• by missy
      Talking about a luxury car, what comes to my mind is 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class. About a few days ago, I have a dinner and dance party organized by my workplace, and my work colleagues promised to meet at some place, where one of them agrees to drive us there. It was Sherry, my colleague, who volunteered to do that.

Upon waiting, it turned out that Sherry couldn’t drive us around in her car as it had some mechanical problems to it, and so, Sam, another colleague of mine, last minute

drove her family car along. To all our amazement, it was a 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class.

She said that she did not want to show off, but since this was a last minute thing, she had no choice. We all agreed.

As I sat on the passenger seat, I noticed that the interior design of this car has an overal look and layout which is pretty much the same. I’m guessing that the maker of this 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class wasn’t into outlook, but rather, performance.

On a super ...

• highway, when my friend drove, she was going a little too fast on the straight roads and bends, as we were all running a little late. But, I was surprised that the car did not shook at all.

I have heard rumours before saying that a Mercedes or a BMW Series car will never shake at a high speed, unlike other cars. I’m starting to see it all.

I interviewed Sam, and she said that this CLK does take in lots of fuel. It was basically like a

horse drinking water after being starved for 3 days.

We all laughed. She was trying to be humble, but I do notice that this car could not be beaten easily, unless it’s with a specially catered speed car.

There are two transmission settings to this CLK, and the gears move slowly and nice. The seats, though not as spacious as an SUV or a wagon, it does give some room when the car moves around a sharp bend.

A perfect luxury car, if can be afforded.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92705167620631/k2311a0527/5.27.07