2007 Ford Freestar
  • This 2007 Ford Freestar is definitely very big, comfortable and luxurious
  • I got the chance to experience it when my brother take turns to drive with me
  • I love everything, including the automatic doors

• by missy
      I don’t know what’s up with me and Ford. I guess it’s just my favorite brand of car. I always find means and ways to either drive someone else’s Ford, or rent it.

I feel that I have a connection with this car. The latest that I had rented for about 2 nights and 3 days is 2007 Ford Freestar.

My dad loves me to drive the family around

in a big, spacious car. And the main reason that I rent a car despite the family having one is just for fun purposes.

This 2007 Ford Freestar is definitely very big, comfortable and luxurious. It’s certainly a car for a large family.

I love driving around it so much. It certainly is recommended.

This Ford Freestar could also be considered a van. It has a very ...

• spacious compartment for storing lots of groceries, camping stuffs and even toys.

I call it my favorite minivan. It certainly is a 4 wheeler, I suppose this minivan has the highest towing capacity of Ford models.

Some minivans or cars which are wagon-like do not have 2nd row seats which are comfortable, but this 2007 Ford Freestar do have. The 2nd row seats are as comfortable as the front.

I got the chance to experience it when my brother take turns to drive with me. The dual audio and temperature controls are also very forthright and easy to handle.

I love everything, including the automatic doors. However, be extra careful when going up the slpe as the going might tend to be quite slow, and the car makes a small engine noise.

That’s all about it actually, the rest are truly fine by me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92705167600631/k2311a0527/5.27.07