Avalon Face Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • My skin is very dry, and since I entered my early 50's, I have noticed my face is much drier than it was when I was in my 30's and even my 40's
  • I prefer all natural creams and lotions (when they do the job well), because my skin is my body's largest organ
  • I love the cream, it has a nice citrus scent, is a medium consistency, and feels extremely good after applied
  • This is a problem I have with some facial products, they turn my face red and sometimes form an irritation
  • I think I have finally found THE perfect face cream

• by SmartShopper
      My skin is very dry, and since I entered my early 50’s, I have noticed my face is much drier than it was when I was in my 30’s and even my 40’s. I prefer all natural creams and lotions (when they do the job well), because my skin is my body’s largest organ. The chemicals that are contained in face creams are going to end up in my body.

I have tried numerous face creams, but have finally found the perfect one! It’s made by Avalon Organics, and it’s called “Vitamin C Sun-Aging Defense Renewal Facial Cream”. It nourishes the skin, naturally, and contains intense antioxidants to fight the free radicals from our sometimes

toxic environment.

It’s fine to use this product either by day or night, it’s pH balanced, and is absorbed completely into my skin. I love the cream, it has a nice citrus scent, is a medium consistency, and feels extremely good after applied.

My face feels like it’s been drenched in moisture, and my skin doesn’t turn pink or red after it’s applied. This is a problem I have with some facial products, they turn my face red and sometimes form an irritation.

Avalon doesn’t do any of this!

Have you ever read a list of ingredients on a product and thought you were reading another language? I have. Avalon’s ingredients are organic ...

• and completely natural, there’s no guesswork about what goes into their products.

I won’t bore you by listing all of the ingredients, if you really want to know you can visit the Avalon Organics website. However, I will mention some of the wonderful quality ingredients they use: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, White & Green Teas, Borage, Flax, Sweet Almond Oil, Lemon Bioflavonoids, and Sweet Orange Essential Oil.

A 2 ounce jar costs $20, but it lasts for months! And since Avalon uses a very stable form of Vitamin C, it will stay potent during the lifetime of the cream. I love this cream! It is made with no artificial fragrances, no synthetic fragrances,

and no chemical preservatives.

This is a luxurious cream that glides on my face, it is absorbed completely into my skin and leaves absolutely NO greasy feeling behind. I love the light citrus scent that it contains, and it doesn’t compete with any of the perfumes that I wear.

The only complaint I have is that it does not seem to contain any SPF sun protection as some of their other creams do. I have been using Avalon Organics Vitamin C Renewal Facial Cream for about two months now, and my skin definitely looks smoother, less dry and even a little bit younger.

I think I have finally found THE perfect face cream!! Avalon Oragnics do not test on animals.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312505167500331/k2311a0525/5.25.07