Panasonic Hair Dryer EH5472  » Electronics  »
  • There's the power on and off button, and another button which I love so much which is called the Turbo button

• by missy
      My aunt just gave me a Panasonic Ionity Care Hair Dryer model EH5472. It is lightweight and made up of plastic and metal.

The color is nice, a dark purplish, and she told me she got it for a discount at a garage sale.

However, the original price is supposed to be $75.

She loves shopping so much, that she will tend to buy unnecessary stuffs, and I will be the one to collect the “junk”.

But I love it.

At least, I do not have to waste money ...

• to buy products that are already destroyed.

This hair dryer has some buttons which are easy to manage and learn.

There’s the power on and off button, and another button which I love so much which is called the “Turbo” button.

Basically, I can choose

the option of soft or dry.

For a lustruous effect on my hair, I will choose soft, and for a vogue and glamorous, big hair effect, I will chose dry.

Nothing begets this hair dryer.

It is really a good deal, should I have bought it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162505167340331/k2311a0525/5.25.07