Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker  » Perfume  »
  • Yesterday, I bought a perfume created after the beautiful actress, Sarah Jessica Parker
  • I love watching her acting in Sex and the City before, and for her to have her own line of perfume is truly awesome
  • I like the fact that perfume has a gentle smell and not having a strong, musky smell
  • But I proceeded to purchase a bottle anyway, and I wasn't disappointed at all about the smell

• by missy
      Yesterday, I bought a perfume created after the beautiful actress, Sarah Jessica Parker. I love watching her acting in Sex and the City before, and for her to have her own line of perfume is truly awesome.

First time I sprinkled some drops of perfume onto

myself, the nice floral smells tend to linger, and it stays on for a few hours after that.

I like the fact that perfume has a gentle smell and not having a strong, musky smell.

Besides that, I truly love the packaging.

The perfume is ...

• packed in a pink bottle, and is very nice and elegant looking.

At first, I was only attracted to the perfume after looking at the lovely Sarah in her perfume advertisement.

If you look at the advertisement, there’s a cute Sarah Jessica Parker wearing a

pink tube dress and there are pink wallpapers behind her.

I was immediately drawn to the advertisement, and thought of getting a sample.

But I proceeded to purchase a bottle anyway, and I wasn’t disappointed at all about the smell.

It truly resembles the lovely actress.

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562505167110231/k2311a0525/5.25.07