Screen Dazzle Xtreme Shine Spray from Basic Beauty
2.0
  • I then tried testing this hair spray, and to be honest, I don't like it so much
  • I decided not to follow through, that was my first and last time trying on this spray

• by missy
      Some days ago, my aunt came to my place and showed me a hair product that she just bought. It’s called Screen Dazzle Xtreme Shine Spray from Basic Beauty.

The packaging is simple, with a

nice sun-kissed yellow bottle.

My aunt bought it for about $15, and she likes it so much.

I then tried testing this hair spray, and to be honest, I don’t like it so much.

...

• I have problems like combing through my hair even after spraying on a generous amount.

I find that my hair are crumpled into more knots, and it’s so painful to even comb some bits

of hair.

I decided not to follow through, that was my first and last time trying on this spray.

Perhaps it’s the quality of my hair or something, but my hair certainly do not fit using this hair spray.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312505167100231/k2311a0525/5.25.07