La Vida Loft Canvas Photo Album Compilation
  • I didn't know that La Vida Loft Canvas photo album could change my family experience just like that

• by missy
      The other day was Mother’s Day, and I wanted to create give something of a reminiscent value to my mom, and not just ordinary gifts. I did bought her some gifts, and she was more than happy, but this one took the award for best gift ever. It’s purely from my heart and it shows how much I appreciated her all this while, for being such a wonderful mom.

I went to an ordinary photo studio, and there was this service called collective photo album. Basically, I was browsing through some of the

services, and I was so attracted to this La Vida Loft Canvas Album.

The person asked me to collect some collective photograph memories that I would sure love to compile about my mom, and I went home to collect those to be brought to the photo shop. Upon which, the photo shop asked me to choose an original or a digitised effect, and I chose a digitised one.

I wanted it to be over the top. It certainly was customized to my needs.

Upon giving the gift to my mom, she was so ...

• flabbergasted and taken aback, as the photo album was made totally out of canvas, and it had the very picturesque effect. On the front title, I wanted the digitalised word, “Over The Years”, and it was printed nice and clear with fonts, designs and a picture of my family, with my mom being the focus of attention.

And when she flipped through the brown colored canvas photo album, all our family pictures, right from the moment my mom got married up to having all of us, from baby till grown up, pretty much reduced her

to tears. All my family sort of praised me to the skies for coming up with something such as that.

It was a very sweet feeling, and I feel the love for my family even more. Try this.

I didn’t know that La Vida Loft Canvas photo album could change my family experience just like that. The price for producing this would be about $168, and La Vida Loft could also create photo frames for the photos selected as well.

I can’t praise enough for this collection of photo album. Truly inspirational.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462505167000231/k2311a0525/5.25.07