Old Navy Highland IN
0.5
Highland, IN 46324
  • I love Old Navy, I was very hurt and sad that Old Navy has staff working for them that hurt their profits

• by Tasha
      Upon visiting Old Navy, I was treated as a suspect from the moment I walked through the door. I truely believed it was because of the way I was dressed, to me, I looked like a housewife who didn’t bother to change her house clothes, I had the kids with me, I was shopping all around the store, and last but not least, I am black.

Old Navy staff walks around with their walkie talkies informing each other everytime a suspects moves around the store headed towards their direction.

You can hear them takling about you, you can hear them telling each other what you have on and what you look like.

They don’t try to hide the fact that you know what they are doing.

They laugh in ...

• your face.

They even approached me and said smart comments and laughed in my face again when I asked one of them for assits, he looked at me like lady you know you don’t have any money and are planning to steal that.

What they didn’t know was that I’m a Doctor, I was renovating my 6 bedroom house and decided to take a break

and do some shopping for an upcoming trip we took to Paris, France.

I love Old Navy, I was very hurt and sad that Old Navy has staff working for them that hurt their profits.

I didn’t buy anything that day from Old Navy.

The worse thing about the whole situation is that I love Old Navy.

Their customer service is the only thing I’m rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242505166860231/k2311a0525/5.25.07