Godiva Truffles
  • I love all kinds of chocolates, and have tasted plenty of assortments from different countries and local stores
  • I thought I had to travel to Europe to get one of these

• by jackie
      My boyfriend gave me a box of Godiva chocolates for Valentine’s Day and I sort of let it slip that I’m addicted chocolate. So every time he does something that hurts me, he apologizes by having some Godiva chocolates delivered to my house. And I can’t help but give in, eat a truffle and call him to say he’s forgiven.

Chocolate makes me nice and

pliant. I just hate that he has found another way to make me bend to his will.

I love all kinds of chocolates, and have tasted plenty of assortments from different countries and local stores. But Godiva beats them all by a mile.

It’s milky, rich and sweet. The way it melts in your mouth and then fills you with a sense of relaxation.

It ...

• might just be me, but Godiva truffles is to die for. The minute I open the box, I can already smell the rich aroma and I can’t help but savor it until I finally can’t resist the urge to pop one in my mouth.

And then another and another. Until I realize there’s non left, and I just crave for more.

It makes me nuts

that a chocolate this good can be bought from a store. I thought I had to travel to Europe to get one of these.

I shouldn’t have wasted my easting Hershey bars that make me want to puke after I eat 2 bars. With Godiva, you don’t feel bloated at all.

My favorite would be the dark chocolate, because they said that it doesn’t make you fat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272305166700931/k2311a0523/5.23.07