Ricoh Scanner  » Hardware  »
  • It's not as hyper-sensitive compared to our old scanners

• by k_rose
      My job demands lots of paper works which I usually send to my vendors and clients. Aside from emails, I usually use scanners, photocopier and fax machines. In a normal working day, I usually send hundreds of files (80% scanned, 15% electronic, 5% fax), so I usually use scanner to convert hard copies to Adobe and attached in the email.

Last year, I kept on complaining at our old scanner. I was

pissed because of it’s so hyper-sensitivity in minor folds and crumples on the edges of the papers, i needed to repeat the process again and again until the papers were all fed.

And it only limits 40 pages. It’s a waste of time.

I also complained at the low quality of the scanned results. Here’s the most hassle part, if the documents compose of different sizes of papers you need to resize ...

• before you feed to the scanner.

I was so thankful when finally our company bought new units and new brand. The brand is Ricoh and it’s really efficient and useful.

It is so versatile especially the sizes of papers. It automatically adjusts to the sizes (A4, A3, B4, B5) without any jam and with no limit on the number of pages to scan.

It’s not as hyper-sensitive compared to our old scanners.

It has many options too.

You can resize the papers being fed up and the results are great. It’s easy to use and very secure coz it asks for your password so there are no tendencies that your scan files would go to other computers since everyone in our company is connected to one server.

It feeds so fast too. This product is really invented to make the scanning job easier and faster.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 332305166680931/k2311a0523/5.23.07