Stables Bar & Grill in Kearney Missouri  » Restaurants  »
Kearney, Missouri
  • We wanted something a little nicer than fast food, but not overly expensive
  • It so happened that one of my favorite dishes, fried chicken, was on special, so I ordered that, plus some potato salad for a side dish

• by Lorianna
      We had a good dinner at The Stables Bar & Grill, 607 W State Route 92, Kearney, Missouri. We wanted something a little nicer than fast food, but not overly expensive.

The Stables Bar & Grill turned out to be just

the right kind of place.

It has a bar and a restaurant, with two separate entrances; the one to the bar had a sign saying, “Bikers welcome;” that part seemed to be more informal.

We chose the restaurant, where you can ...

• get from the bar as well.

It so happened that one of my favorite dishes, fried chicken, was on special, so I ordered that, plus some potato salad for a side dish.

My husband had a Reuben sandwich, served with French

fried and coleslaw.

Everything tasted great, and it was very filling.

I could barely finish my plate and had no room for dessert.

The meal was around $20.

If you ever travel through Kearney, Missouri, check out this bar & grill, it is good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72305166670931/k2311a0523/5.23.07