Special recipe fried potatoes  » Recipes  »
  • But when guests once again asked, How do you fry such delicious potatoes
  • And I, for example, can safely go for a walk with the dog in the park
  • Potatoes - 1 kg Carrots - 1 pc Onion - 1 pc Tomato - 1 pc Seasoning (for potatoes - 2 tablespoons) Vegetable oil - 1 tablespoon Olive oil (extra virgin, here we do not have the proportions, it is up to taste, you can do without it) Greens (to taste) Garlic (to taste) Slice the potatoes however you want, but not in thin slices

by LOGAN

• I wasn’t going to post this recipe on the site. It was too easy. But when guests once again asked, “How do you fry such delicious potatoes?”, I made up my mind. That’s the thing: I don’t fry anything. I just rest for an hour and a half. It fries itself. And I, for example, can safely go for a walk with the dog in the park.

I don’t have to watch the stove. The main thing is to time it. And this way of cooking makes it less calorie-dense, it seems to me. And if it’s considered not as a side dish to something in meat, but as an independent dish, then we minimize the risk of adding unnecessary extra pounds. Also, importantly, we don’t have to wash the frying pan or scrub the stove or oven of oil spatters. Still, there are certain tricks for making it exactly like mine. So, here goes.

• Ingredients for Special recipe fried potatoes:

• Special recipe fried potatoes
  • Slice the potatoes however you want, but not in thin slices. Otherwise, there is a high probability that it will turn into mush, and we do not need this. The onion is cut in thin half-rings. The carrots - in long slices, it just turns out more beautiful.

Grate tomatoes and add them to the potatoes. It will add juiciness, compensating the amount of oil. Put everything in a bowl. Add the seasoning. If the seasoning has salt, then salt is no more necessary. Next, add the vegetable oil. I have one tablespoon of oil per kilo of potatoes. This is enough. If you were frying in a pan, it’s unlikely that you would use this amount. Stir.

• Special recipe fried potatoes
  • We wrap everything in a baking sleeve, put it in the oven, set the time, and … off we go! I have a kilogram of potatoes baked at 180 degrees for exactly an hour and a half. Everyone has different ovens, of course, and each hostess should determine the cooking time for herself, just cook once, and you’ll know exactly how long you’ll need. When you cook for the first time, in no case leave “with the dog for a walk” :). The first time, like in first grade, you have to be in control.

GEORGE says :

An interesting and simple recipe, I’ll try to make it somehow.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2021. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 497071666430731/k2311a077/7.7.21