Rose Gold Sparkling Peel Off Mask by Azure Lux  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • The Rose Gold Sparkling Gold Peel Off Mask by Azure Lux sounds amazing
  • I regret ever using the Rose Gold Sparkling Peel Off Mask
  • I am always on the lookout for new facial masks to try out, but this one left me feeling disappointed and even caused cosmetic damage to my sink
  • I found it nearly impossible to spread what I can only describe as goop across my face in an even layer
  • I guess I will have to use a knife or paint scraper to attempt to remove it and just hope for the best

• by Zoey7879

The Rose Gold Sparkling Gold Peel Off Mask by Azure Lux sounds amazing. This facial treatment claims to be a luxury hydrating treatment that tones and rejuvenates the skin while delivering wrinkle-reducing agents. The packaging is cute and modern and I was extremely eager to try out this facial treatment out when my sister bought it for me as a gift. I am out to warn anyone - Do NOT put this questionable goo on your face!

I regret ever using the Rose Gold Sparkling Peel Off Mask! I am always on the lookout for new facial masks to try out, but this one left me feeling disappointed and even caused cosmetic damage to my sink!

The mask sells in-stores and online for between $9-$13 for a 150 ml bottle. The front packaging claims that the facial mask is a “hydrating treatment” that is

“toning, rejuvenating, and wrinkle-reducing.” The ingredients list on the back states that the concoction is paraben-free and hypoallergenic, which are the ONLY good things that I have to say about this product! The ingredients include water, rose-hip oil, gold, and a small list of both natural and chemical ingredients.

The instructions on the bottle state to apply the facial mask treatment in an even layer on the skin. The masking agent was extremely thick. I attempted to apply it to my skin using two different techniques. I originally used a make-up brush, but the masking agent was too thick. I attempted to wash it out of the brush with warm water, but the brush was ruined and I discarded it. I attempted to use my fingers to apply the mask to my face and it was still extremely difficult. I found it nearly impossible to spread what I can only describe as goop across my face in an even layer. I ended up with the mask forming gooey piles in some spots on my face. I accidentally dropped a tiny bit of the masking agent onto my sink while applying it.

Now I have to address the odd sensation that the mask caused my skin to feel. My skin began to feel a mild stinging sensation. I attempted to remove the mask twenty minutes later. It was mildly painful to remove and in the areas where I had spread it the thinnest, peeling the mask away was much more painful. I had some difficulty in removing the mask. The directions said to use warm water to remove residue and I had to scrub my face for nearly five minutes to remove the residue. While it did not dry ...

• Rose Gold Sparkling Peel Off Mask by Azure Lux
      out my skin, I was unable to notice any difference in the hydration of my face. My face did not feel or appear to be toned. I definitely did not notice any reduction of wrinkles, but I refuse to use this product EVER again because…

I have been unable to remove the tiny amount of masking agent that fell onto the edge of my sink! I have tried using Comet and water to remove the now hardened-goop, but that did not work. I attempted to remove it using hot water alone and that also did not work. I applied The Works toilet bowl cleaner and that did not work. I used all three of these cleaning methods as well as scrubbing and I cannot remove this garbage from my sink. I am SUPER frustrated with that fact and hope that the landlord does not

issue a damage charge to my lease due to the mess. If this crap cannot easily be removed from a sink where consumers are supposed to be able to wash it off of their face, how can they trust that the product is good and healthy for their skin?

It must be noted that after THREE weeks, I am still UNABLE to remove the Rose Gold Sparkling Peel Off Mask by Azure Lux from my sink’s porcelain by following the removal instructions issued by the company. I guess I will have to use a knife or paint scraper to attempt to remove it and just hope for the best.

The Rose Gold Peel Off Mask by Azure Lux does NOT live up to its hype and caused damage to my home and that is why I rate this product a 2/10.

DO NOT WASTE your hard-earned dollars on this garbage!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2021. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3114051665930131/k2311a0514/5.14.21