Patanjali Anti - Bacterial Herbal Hand Wash  » Health  »
  • I bought one bottle containing 250 ml of liquid
  • When it comes to cost, it can easily be clubbed into an affordable product
  • I should mention here that this is an anti - bacterial hand wash
  • However, it can be equally effective against viruses
  • And, it doesn't create any problems for users, if used multiple times for extended period of time

by Galega

I have decided to rely only on hand wash and soaps during Covid - 19 pandemic. I am not of the view of using sanitizer for prolong duration. For hand wash, I have tried 2 - 3 products and have zeroed in on Patanjali Anti-Bacterial Herbal hand wash.
  • Patanjali Anti - Bacterial Herbal Hand Wash
  • I bought one bottle containing 250 ml of liquid. It costs me Rs. 60. When it comes to cost, it can easily be clubbed into an affordable product. The plastic bottle is designed in a curved manner which looks quite attractive. The nozzle is also strong and quite user friendly. I should mention here that this is an anti - bacterial hand wash. However, it can be equally effective against viruses. I just want to convey here that it can offer protection against viruses also. That makes it useful in these times of pandemic which is caused by a virus.

• Patanjali Anti - Bacterial Herbal Hand Wash
  • As I have mentioned here, the pack is quite user friendly. I would call it easier to handle than that of other brand available in the market. Little bit of pressure on the cap, and thick liquid comes out. Yes, the liquid is quite thick. In fact, I like the thickness as it ensures longevity. A pea size amount is all that I need to thoroughly wash both my hands.

• Patanjali Anti - Bacterial Herbal Hand Wash
  • Patanjali Hand Wash is available in different variants. However, I have always preferred its Herbal Anti-Bacterial Hand Wash. It is because of a sense of freshness that I feel after using it. Aroma is also something that can’t be ignored. On herbal part, it contains Neem and Tulsi, which are known for their powerful anti-bacterial properties.

• Patanjali Anti - Bacterial Herbal Hand Wash
  • The effect of a hand wash can’t be seen. It may not be possible to say the positive impact it made, like keeping off diseases. However, this hand wash should also be given little bit of credit for keeping me and my family away from Covid - 19. Hands are required to be washed by soap in rich lather for at least 20 seconds to keep off Covid - 19. And, this hand wash always gives rich lather.

• Patanjali Anti - Bacterial Herbal Hand Wash
  • Overuse of hand sanitizer is not recommended. That can have bad effect on palm. I have used this hand wash multiple times daily for long. I have not experience any negative effects. There is always a sense of hygiene and lovely fragrance emanating out of my hand.

In the end, this is a hand wash which one should consider in the contemporary times when hand hygiene has become so important. It is anti - bacterial, but obviously can kill viruses with rich lather. And, it doesn’t create any problems for users, if used multiple times for extended period of time.

Sarah says :

re : And, it doesn’t create any problems for users, if used multiple times for extended period of time
Nice hand wash using it since the pandemic can make hands feel dry

Galega replies :

Yes, it is a great product. With increased use of handwash during Covid Pandemic, it helps to have a herbal product.

maxwell chan says :

re : I bought one bottle containing 250 ml of liquid
Patanjali Anti-Bacteri Hand Wash is an excellent product. It’s affordable, effective, and super easy to use. I use it at home for my two kids, who are both in university now. I like that it kills 99% of bacteria and quite a few germs. It does not leave any thick or gooey residue and can be
Patanjali Anti - Bacteri is Patanjali Anti - Bacterial Herbal Hand Wash, and I love it. It cleans your hands without using soap, which is excellent for those times when you’re in a rush and don’t want to leave any residue on your hands that can leave behind dirt or germs.
I have been using this product for weeks now, and I’m delighted with the results. The hand wash has a refreshing, fruity smell that I love and doesn’t dry out my hands or leave them feeling sticky. It’s also gentle on my skin. This product has done wonders to alleviate the pain from mosquito bites and other bug bites, as well as dry

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2020. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342091665280730/k2311a092/9.2.20