ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses  » Health  »
  • Research also shows that blue light can affect how well you sleep and sleep patterns
  • However, it has prolonged my ability to work at the computer and it has helped with the burning sensation that my eyes suffer from after looking at a computer screen for to long
  • Although I don't expect any problems from these unless you are one to sit on glasses
  • If they do, then you can branch out and buy something more stylish and expensive

by David Boston

As a gamer, blogger, and teacher, I spend a lot of time in front of the computer. By the end of the day, my eyes are completely blood shot and I look like a zombie walking around! My eyes are constantly burning and they feel tired. My wife had a coworker who used blue light glasses at work and suggested that I grab a pair to test out. I did a bit of research and there was plenty of information that should blue light could from unnatural sources could tire out the human eye more quickly than natural blue light. Research also shows that blue light can affect how well you sleep and sleep patterns.
  • ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses Great Find!
  • Thus, with no other real options and a set of burning eyes. I took the plunged and bought a relatively cheap pair of blue light glasses. The ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses have been fantastic as far as helping my fatigue eyes. After a while, my eyes do still get tired from looking at a computer screen for too long. However, it has prolonged my ability to work at the computer and it has helped with the burning sensation that my eyes suffer from after looking at a computer screen for to long. I’m even using the glasses right now as a I type this review on them!

• ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses Great Find!
  • The glasses look decent enough and the construction appears to be cheap plastic. Although I don’t expect any problems from these unless you are one to sit on glasses! (I’ve never done that before. I promise). They are a standard shape and black. Nothing that will really call attention to you. If you want glasses that will grab others attention then these probably aren’t for you.

• ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses Great Find!
  • The case that comes with the glasses seems fairly study and should protect the glasses with no issues. Although, admittedly, the case isn’t that appealing to the eyes.

• ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses Great Find!
  • A blue light is included and I’m not sure for what purpose. I assume it is to allow the user to test the glasses and make sure that they work.

• ANRRI Blue Light Blocking Glasses Great Find!
  • The one area that I felt like really lacked with the purchase was the cleaning cloth. The item felt rough compared to others I’ve had before and it felt like it could scratch the lens after a while. I’ll probably pass on using the one that came with the glasses and opt for my own.

In conclusion, I like these glasses and I wouldn’t hesitate to suggest them to others. They are cheap and a good way to test blue light glasses and see if they work for you. If they do, then you can branch out and buy something more stylish and expensive. If they don’t work you didn’t waste a $100 just $20.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 349121665120831/k2311a129/12.9.19