Volini Pain Relief Spray  » Medicine  »
  • And, I have found Volini as one of the best
  • I don't like taking pain relief tablets as overuse can lead to many side effects
  • It is available in a user friendly round shaped pack
  • The first is to avoid eye contact at any cost
  • However, the relief is also better and instant

by Galega

I have tried different products for sprains and body aches. And, I have found Volini as one of the best. I don’t like taking pain relief tablets as overuse can lead to many side effects. Further, cream is also not a regular option for me because of work related issues. I have decided to stick with this pain relief spray.
  • Volini Pain Relief Spray
  • Volini is manufactured and marketed by Sun Pharmaceuticals Ltd. which is one of the largest pharma companies in the world. It is available in a user friendly round shaped pack. I keep 40 gm pack which costs Rs. 130. It is also available in 15gm and 100gm pack.

• Volini Pain Relief Spray
  • The best thing about this spray is its user friendliness. When I feel sprain or pain at some part of my body, all I need to do is to spray on the affected area. I keep some precaution in mind which I would like to share here. The first is to avoid eye contact at any cost. The second is to keep little bit of distance while spraying. And, the third is to put a cotton clothes on sprayed area for 2 -3 minutes. The third point is not even shared on the printed instructions of the pack.

• Volini Pain Relief Spray
  • I put cotton clothes to not let the contents of spray to diffuse in the air. Let it get completely penetrate on the affected area. By this way, I experience quicker and better relief.

Needless to say, this spray should not be used above neck. For example, if I have headache, I don’t use it.

• Volini Pain Relief Spray
  • This spray is suitable for minor or even grievous pain emanating out of accident. For example, recently my wife had fallen in the bathroom. She complained about severe pain on her ankle. Before taking her to the doctor, I sprayed Volini on her ankle. She reported relief within 2 - 3 minutes. X - Ray was done which showed no fracture. The doctor advised me to give a pain relief medicine and asked to continue to spray Volini.

• Volini Pain Relief Spray
  • I should also mention here that one doesn’t need to rub the sprayed area. I have seen few users gently rubbing the affected area after they sprayed it. That is absolutely not required. If you really feel that rubbing gives you some relief, then you can use a gel. As a matter of fact, Volini is also available in gel form with same ingredients. You can use that. Here in the case of this spray, don’t rub after you sprayed it.

In the end, I would recommend this spray as one item in everyone’s first aid kit. There is no doubt that it is little bit costly than other available product in the market in this category. However, the relief is also better and instant.

Volini Pain Relief Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2626101665081031/k2311a1026/10.26.19