Himalaya Baby Powder  » Baby care  »
  • I have also noticed that it works wonderfully in alleviating the problem of diaper rash
  • I have noticed that the softness of the skin remains for long after one time use of this powder
  • I think my son also likes the smell as I have noticed that his mood changes for positive once the powder is sprinkled over his body
  • Based on my personal experience, I would recommend it for babies having sensitive skin, excessive sweating and prickly heat, among others

by Galega

Himalaya Baby Powder has become a permanent product in my home. Ever since I had used it for my son two years back, I have fallen in love for this powder. I still remember buying it for the first time when I had read about carcinogenic substances found in a major baby powder brand. As of now, Himalaya has gone through many tests and has been found to be safe.
  • Himalaya Baby Powder
  • Himalaya is one of the most reputed companies in the world in the arena of herbal medicines. Needless to say, this baby powder is also free from any harmful chemicals. A 400 gram pack costs Rs. 176 which means that it is moderately priced. The pack is user friendly. The curve shape helps in sprinkling powder easily on baby’s skin.

• Himalaya Baby Powder
  • The first thing I had noticed with this powder is the way it tackles skin rashes. It contains Zinc Oxide which helps in containing both skin infections and rashes. I have also noticed that it works wonderfully in alleviating the problem of diaper rash. In fact, I am no longer using a diaper rash cream as this powder is more than enough to handle diaper rash.

• Himalaya Baby Powder
  • The next big positive with this baby powder is its capability to moisturize the skin. It not only works as a perfect moisturizer, but also ensures soft skin. I have noticed that the softness of the skin remains for long after one time use of this powder.

• Himalaya Baby Powder
  • This baby powder has a low tone sweet smell. I think my son also likes the smell as I have noticed that his mood changes for positive once the powder is sprinkled over his body.

It becomes even more useful during summer time. In India, summer means compounded problems for babies. I have experienced lots of benefits once I started using it for my baby. The first thing is coolness. There isn’t any chemical that leads to cool skin. Rather it is Khus Grass which ensures freshness and coolness.

• Himalaya Baby Powder
  • It is free of harmful chemicals like parabens which are major cause of rashes and allergies. And, I have no doubt in saying that this is perfect for any babies having sensitive skin.

Being an old user, I would advise here to buy Himalaya Baby Powder only from authorized Himalaya Stores or shops. Market is flooded with duplicate products. The same goes with online shopping. I have one experience of buying a fake product.

In the end, Himalaya Baby Powder is a good choice. Based on my personal experience, I would recommend it for babies having sensitive skin, excessive sweating and prickly heat, among others.

Shirley says :

re : Based on my personal experience, I would recommend it for babies having sensitive skin, excessive sweating and prickly heat, among others
I didn’t know much about it first so i can’t exactly say it tackles skin rashes
We gotta be real here but as i used it with time,i realised its quite a good product for my baby

Galega replies :

Whatever I have written above is completely based on my personal experience. Glad that you have also realized the same over time.

marcosmozaya says :

i can strongly atest that this himalaya baby powder to be the best baby powder concidering it’s affordability factors and suitability for the babies comfort…try it and thank me later.

Galega replies :

There is absolutely no doubt that is a wonderful product. It provides complete skin care protection to babies.

Madhuri vishal yadav says :

This product is very gentle on delicate baby skin. Can be used throughout the year in all seasons. It has natural ingredients which are used in traditional aryuvedic products. It has pleasing smell . No chances for allergy. Best product.

Galega replies :

I have also not seen any allergic reaction because of this powder on my babies skin. And, I have used it for fairly long duration. A wonderful baby product, indeed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 543101665040531/k2311a103/10.3.19