Is it really so damaging to get your dog licked?
2.0
Cagliari
  • Kisses for a dog means to lick you in the face, perhaps at the time of your return home, or simply after giving him some food

by Paola Romina Madeddu

• I have a dog for about 4 years … 4years of cuddling and kissing .

Kisses for a dog means to lick you in the face, perhaps at the time of your return home, or simply after giving him some food.

For my part I try not to let him miss anything and my little dog is always very affectionate .

And I could see that his kisses are not as harmful as they say .. my mother always told me not to let me kiss the dog that was not hygienic .. instead I discovered that since I have a dog I no longer have herpes .. initially I thought it was a coincidence..then looking on the internet I read that the saliva of the dog .. actually full of bacteria avoids us worse things.the immune system is always stimulated and consequently we are less prone to take irritations or infections..typical example may be my herpes .

What do you think about it?

• Is it really so damaging to get your dog licked?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 299081665030931/k2311a089/8.9.19