L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've heard so many good reviews on it and now it is my all time favorite eye product that literally became a legend
  • It comes in a gold tube that is very laconic and elegant in my opinion
  • With one coat I get a natural effect that I love very much
  • One day I fell asleep with my mascara on my lashes and I was very surprised when I noticed that they looked pretty good
  • All in all, I would recommend this mascara to every girl who is looking for a good mascara

by Olesya

L’Oréal Telescopic Mascara was my first mascara from drugstore. I’ve heard so many good reviews on it and now it is my all time favorite eye product that literally became a legend.

And it’s really worth being so popular.

• L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Black
  • It comes in a gold tube that is very laconic and elegant in my opinion.

• L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Black
  • What I really like about this mascara it’s the brush. It’s made of silicon and it has a perfect shape that provides a very easy work with that. With this brush I’m sure that mascara will not transfer to my eyelids while applying.

• L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Black
  • The texture is a little bit liquid at the very beginning of using but in a week it becomes perfect and it stays like that for 5!!! months. I used to buy a new mascara 2-3 months after I opened it but it’s not the case for Telescopic. It will be getting dry in 4 months only. This is the only mascara that stays with me for such a long time! For me it’s a big plus.

• L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Black
  • As you can see in the picture, this mascara added some volume to my lashes and curled them up. I don’t use a lash curler so it is a very good bonus. Telescopic can stick eyelashes a little bit but it doesn’t make them look clumpy and messy.

• L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara in Black
  • Super black color helps your eyes look more expressive and seductive. I usually don’t put more than one layer of mascara. With one coat I get a natural effect that I love very much. If you want, you can get a dramatic look applying 2-3 coats on your lashes.

It has an impressive lasting power. One day I fell asleep with my mascara on my lashes and I was very surprised when I noticed that they looked pretty good.

All in all, I would recommend this mascara to every girl who is looking for a good mascara. This Telescopic by L’Oréal creates voluminous lashes. Also this little tube will stay with you for 5 months!

quick note by anonymous :

I absolutely love this mascara. It gives you the illusion of having falsies on but in reality its your real eyelashes. Not to mention the package is wonderfully put together, with gold and etc. I would totally recommend this product to anyone who loves mascaras.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071664990731/k2311a0730/7.30.19