Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Full Fan Effect Black  » Cosmetics  »
  • If I needed to choose only one eye product , I would definitely take mascara
  • I like this makeup brand because it suggests good products for an affordable price
  • This pink color on the tube looks very girly in my opinion
  • It's very easy to remove with a simple makeup remover and a warm water
  • To sum up, I will definitely recommend this Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara to all women who lack volume and lashes' length and who don't want to worry about mascara's lasting power

by OLESYA

If I needed to choose only one eye product , I would definitely take mascara. For me it’s a very important part in eyes’ makeup that makes my eyes look bigger and more expressive. I used to buy mascara in drugstores and as I hadn’t found my perfect mascara yet, I’ve decided to get this one created by Maybelline. I like this makeup brand because it suggests good products for an affordable price.
  • Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Full Fan Effect Black
  • I’ve got Mascara for about 7$.

I like the packaging very much. This pink color on the tube looks very girly in my opinion.

Anyways, what is really important it’s the quality of mascara and i was pleasantly surprised with that. Lash Sensational features a silicon brush. My lashes adore these brushes only. It’s very easy to maneuver this brush while putting your makeup on. So you can be sure that it will not transfer to your eyelids.

• Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Full Fan Effect Black
  • This mascara has a good creamy texture, not too thick, not too liquid. You will never get clumpy lashes with this product.

• Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Full Fan Effect Black
  • It’s super black so it won’t look grey on eyelashes. This intense pigmentation makes my eyes look deeper and more beautiful. It’s very easy to remove with a simple makeup remover and a warm water.

• Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Full Fan Effect Black
  • As you can see in the picture, my lashes look curved, full and defined without making them messy. Lash Sensational Mascara is not waterproof but it stays all day on my lashes. I don’t advise you to use waterproof mascara very often because it literally destroys your lashes.

• Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Full Fan Effect Black
  • Thanks to its perfect brush, my eyelashes are separated, pretty long and voluminous. It curls them a little bit ( my lashes are very straight and it’s usually very difficult to keep them curved for a whole day). I usually put one coat on my lashes but if want more dramatic look, I apply two layers. There you see my lashes without any makeup, then - one layer of mascara and two layers and eyeliner.

To sum up, I will definitely recommend this Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara to all women who lack volume and lashes’ length and who don’t want to worry about mascara’s lasting power. This product will not disappoint you!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071664960731/k2311a0730/7.30.19