Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • I don't like when my cuticles look dry and messy so I always use cuticle removers
  • I like products by Sally Hansen so I've decided to get this cuticle remover as I don't like to use scissors for my manicure because they sometimes hurt
  • I have no problems with my cuticles and skin in spite of the fact that I'm allergic to gel nail polishes and other nail products that contain many chemicals
  • Like that I can be sure that my manicure will last as long as possible because there is no dead skin that usually makes nail polish chip away from nails
  • I would highly recommend you to try this this product if you don't like to cut off your cuticles like me and if you are looking for an affordable (~6$ in my country) and safe cuticle remover

by OLESYA

I like taking care of my nails very much. If you want to have a beautiful manicure, you should start with your cuticle. I don’t like when my cuticles look dry and messy so I always use cuticle removers.
  • Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • I like products by Sally Hansen so I’ve decided to get this cuticle remover as I don’t like to use scissors for my manicure because they sometimes hurt. This method is safe and easy.

• Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • Instant Cuticle Remover comes in a little bottle of 29.5 ml. It has a clear gel consistency without any specific smell and it’s a big plus.

• Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • What I like about this product it’s that it doesn’t take a lot of time to make it work. I have no problems with my cuticles and skin in spite of the fact that I’m allergic to gel nail polishes and other nail products that contain many chemicals.

• Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • It makes cuticles softer and easier to remove, it prepares my nails for applying a base coat.

I apply it over my cuticles, wait about 2 minutes and, using a nail pusher, remove dead skin from my nails and push back the cuticles. Then I wash my hands properly with warm water and now I’m ready to make my manicure! Like that I can be sure that my manicure will last as long as possible because there is no dead skin that usually makes nail polish chip away from nails.

• Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover
  • I usually give myself a manicure once a week and use this remover twice a week. It really helps me to keep my cuticles smooth and tidy during a week.

I would highly recommend you to try this this product if you don’t like to cut off your cuticles like me and if you are looking for an affordable (~6$ in my country) and safe cuticle remover.

I will definitely repurchase!

Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130071664950731/k2311a0730/7.30.19