L’Oréal Sublime Bronze Gel Self Tanner  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I really love tan so a good self tanner is my must have
  • I apply all my self tanners with a special mitt and this gel blends very easily but as it's transparent, I can't see if I missed some areas on my body
  • Even 30 minutes after applying that gel I felt that sticky stuff on my skin
  • I have used so many self tanners that are even cheaper and have never faced with that problem
  • For its price you will be able to buy something more worthy

by Olesya

I really love tan so a good self tanner is my must have.

I used this self tanner last summer and now I’m sure that it’s not a very good one for some reasons.

• L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Gel Self Tanner
  • In my country it costs about 10$ for 150 ml. In my opinion it’s too much.

The self tanner comes in a simple tube.

It has a transparent gel formula that seems to be very comfortable to use.

• L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Gel Self Tanner
  • When I opened the tube, I was unpleasantly surprised with the smell of it - it has an alcohol flavor of men’s shaving foams. I have never met anything like that. And then I understood that alcohol provides this cool effect to your skin which is not “cool” at all because it makes your skin dry. Very bad!

• L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Gel Self Tanner
  • On the tube it is said that you can apply it on your face and body. It’s a lie. Do not apply it on your face! It will make your skin super dry.

• L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Gel Self Tanner
  • I apply all my self tanners with a special mitt and this gel blends very easily but as it’s transparent, I can’t see if I missed some areas on my body.

The next disappointment is how long it dries. You’ll need to wait for ages to put your clothes on! Even 30 minutes after applying that gel I felt that sticky stuff on my skin. I have used so many self tanners that are even cheaper and have never faced with that problem.

• L'Oréal Sublime Bronze Gel Self Tanner
  • What about the color, it made my skin pretty bronzed but not enough so I used it 3 days on end to get a nice tan and as a result it dried out my skin especially on my face. And after 3 days-using my skin became orange. It didn’t look like a natural tan at all.

As you can see on the picture Before/After, no magic happened.

My favorite tanning product is St. Moriz mousse because it works in more intensive way and it’s easier and more comfortable to use.

So I will not recommend you to try L’Oréal Sublime Bronze Gel Self Tanner. For its price you will be able to buy something more worthy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124071664940331/k2311a0724/7.24.19