Avon Naturals Hair Treatment Mask Grapefruit Passion Fruit Vitamin Complex
  • My hair care routine changed several times but there is always a good conditioner and a mask
  • To tell the truth I've decided to buy this mask because of its cute little plastic jar, I like the packaging so much
  • It reminds me of a sea, a sand beach, delicious cocktails
  • I was a little bit disappointed with its liquid consistency
  • Or maybe if your hair is absolutely healthy and you don't need to use hard stuff to treat it or if you are looking for a hair product that smells yummy - it is a good choice for a reasonable price (~1,5$ for 125ml)

by OLESYA

7 years ago my hair was very short ( it hardly touched my shoulders) but now I’m on my way to grow very long and healthy hair.

My hair care routine changed several times but there is always a good conditioner and a mask. I use my conditioner every time I wash my hair ( means every day) and apply hair mask 2-3 times a week. Hair masks are very important because they help to nourish and deeply hydrate my hair. I’ve been trying this mask for a month and this is not a mask to me. Why? I’ll explain below.

• Avon Naturals Hair Treatment Mask Grapefruit Passion Fruit Vitamin Complex
  • While choosing a hair mask, I’m looking for a product that will deeply nourish my dry ends and make them look healthier and shinier. As I have a very oily skin, I don’t want a mask to make my roots greasy.

To tell the truth I’ve decided to buy this mask because of its cute little plastic jar, I like the packaging so much. The smell of this mask is very fruity. It reminds me of a sea, a sand beach, delicious cocktails… So yummy!

• Avon Naturals Hair Treatment Mask Grapefruit Passion Fruit Vitamin Complex
  • I was a little bit disappointed with its liquid consistency. I prefer using creamier masks. Like that I can be sure that it will last long.

So we are coming to the first weakness of this product - you need to put a very generous quantity of the mask on your hair. With my long hair I finished this little jar after 5 applications.

• Avon Naturals Hair Treatment Mask Grapefruit Passion Fruit Vitamin Complex
  • According to the description on the jar, It contains vitamin B3, B5 and E, grapefruit and passion fruit extracts that provide a good nourishment and hydrating of your hair.

• Avon Naturals Hair Treatment Mask Grapefruit Passion Fruit Vitamin Complex
  • What about effect, it hydrates my hair a little bit, but it’s not enough for my split ends - I want more nourishment. Anyways, after this mask I can detangle my hair easily, it is very soft and shiny.

• Avon Naturals Hair Treatment Mask Grapefruit Passion Fruit Vitamin Complex
  • As I’ve already said, i usually use a mask 2-3 times a week. I apply it all over the length excluding hair roots, leave it for 20-30 minutes although on the jar it is mentioned to leave it for 1-3 minutes. I have noticed that every mask works better on my hair when I leave it longer.

On my hair it works like a hair conditioner not a mask. I expected a better effect but it didn’t happen. For a hair mask it’s too liquid so it is not able to treat dry damaged hair properly.

To sum up, I would recommend this product like a hair conditioner to make hair smoother after a shampoo. Or maybe if your hair is absolutely healthy and you don’t need to use hard stuff to treat it or if you are looking for a hair product that smells yummy - it is a good choice for a reasonable price (~1,5$ for 125ml).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3124071664930331/k2311a0724/7.24.19