Miracle Grow Potting Mix 28.3L
  • The amount of dust and rubbish in the air means that often I go out on my balcony to find any leaves covered in a thin film of yellow dust
  • However, the spider egg content of the bag is very high
  • It's not normal to have this happen in fresh unopened bags but given how well the product performs I'm willing to give the manufactures the benefit of the doubt and assume that this is just an isolated incident

by Markerlight

Keeping plants alive is difficult where I live. The amount of dust and rubbish in the air means that often I go out on my balcony to find any leaves covered in a thin film of yellow dust. I had Miracle Grow potting mix recommended to me by my wife’s father and it’s making a huge difference.
  • Miracle Grow Potting Mix 28.3L
  • I’m no expert on soil but it’s doing wonders for keeping the flowers going. Strictly speaking, it mostly used for growing plants from seeds but the nutrients in the soil are battling it out with the muck in the air and seem to be winning when it comes to the plant’s health.

• Miracle Grow Potting Mix 28.3L
  • However, the spider egg content of the bag is very high. Small yellow balls are scattered through the soil. It’s a side effect of how well the soil retains moisture without drowning the plant apparently.

• Miracle Grow Potting Mix 28.3L
  • It’s not normal to have this happen in fresh unopened bags but given how well the product performs I’m willing to give the manufactures the benefit of the doubt and assume that this is just an isolated incident.

• Miracle Grow Potting Mix 28.3L
  • None of the eggs had hatched so I was able to remove most of them and the flowers seem no worse off for it.

• Miracle Grow Potting Mix 28.3L
  • The remaining debris in the bag is mostly chalk that breaks up easily. I’d advise not squeezing the eggs as they are very messy.

Its a great product for novice gardeners and well worth trying if you struggle to keep so much as a succulent alive. Just watch out for the egg content.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 533061664850630/k2311a063/6.3.19