Religel Pain Relief Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • I had recently developed low back pain problem
  • When pain killer tablets were not giving optimum result, I decided to go for a pain relief balm or ointment
  • However, I went ahead after taking a look at the composition and relatively affordable price
  • I bought one 10 gm pack of Religel Ointment
  • Unfortunately, the result was not on the expected line

by Galega

I had recently developed low back pain problem. When pain killer tablets were not giving optimum result, I decided to go for a pain relief balm or ointment. I was recommended to use Religel Ointment by one of my friends. This was actually the first time when I had heard about this ointment. However, I went ahead after taking a look at the composition and relatively affordable price.
  • Religel Pain Relief Ointment
  • I bought one 10 gm pack of Religel Ointment. One pack costs Rs. 45. It is also available in 29 gm and 30 gm packs. It comes in a small plastic tube having screw cap. Unfortunately, it is not easy to use. Squeezing the pack is cumbersome. It is possible that this problem might have happened because I was using the smallest available pack.

• Religel Pain Relief Ointment
  • Religel ointment mainly contains Diclofenac. It is a well - known non - steroidal anti - inflammatory medicine. However, it was not Diclofenac which made me go for it. It is the supplementary items which attracted my attention. Apart from Diclofenac, it also contains Oleum Lini, Methyl Salicylate and Menthol. The last one is there to give cooling effect leading to instant relief from pain.

• Religel Pain Relief Ointment
  • After returning from the work, I applied this ointment over the affected area - that is around lower back. I took small amount of ointment over my finger tip and slowly applied it. I had to take help of my wife for proper application and assimilation. As I have mentioned above, the instant feeling was quite cool because of Menthol. The sense of pain reduced immediately. Around ten minutes later, I found that there is absolutely no pain at the affected area.

• Religel Pain Relief Ointment
  • There is no doubt that Religel Ointment gives result instantly. A simple gentle massage was all required to do at the area where I was feeling pain. The absorption is quick. I didn’t feel as such any oily effect over that position.

• Religel Pain Relief Ointment
  • I wonder about the efficacy of this medicine against tackling chronic joint pain and serious arthritis issue. I asked my father to try it on his knees. Unfortunately, the result was not on the expected line. He did reported relief, but not completely. He went back to his old medicines.

These two experiences are enough to make some conclusion which can be useful for future users. Religel is worth recommending for lower back pain and muscular pain. However, it may not be useful for chronic joint pain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2622041664830830/k2311a0422/4.22.19