WaWa Lemon Iced Tea is THE BEST Iced Tea on the Market!  » Food  »
Pennsylvania
  • I've been a huge Iced Tea fan my whole life, but the big named Iced Tea makers have alwways been a disapointment to me
  • Some people may find that odd, or a bit much, but if you live near a Wawa you'll notice this is very common with the local community
  • Unlike sodas or other sugary bevrages I don't have weight issues while drinking Wawa Iced Tea, when I drink soda I always gain weight immediatly, but this hasn't been a problem with this Iced Tea
  • Wawa continues to grow and I hope to see it coast to coast so the rest of the country can experience what we here in the Tri-state area get to enjoy every day
  • I can't imagine living my life without Wawa iced tea

• by Jeffrey Beaver

If you have never tried Wawa’s Lemon Iced Tea you’re really missing out!

I’ve been a huge Iced Tea fan my whole life, but the big named Iced Tea makers have alwways been a disapointment to me.

I won’t name any names here, but I will say that if you try Wawa’s Iced Tea you will love it!

It’s not too sweet (They sell a diet version too), it doesn’t have that

raunchy lemon flavor the big brands seem to use to kill the flavor.

It’s a perfect balance of tea, sugar, and lemon that come together for the ultimate smooth flavor!

Wawa Iced Tea is a staple in my family. We typically go through 2-4 1/2 gal jugs every day!!! Some people may find that odd, or a bit much, but if you live near a Wawa you’ll notice this is very common with the local community.

Unlike sodas or other sugary bevrages I don’t have weight issues while drinking Wawa Iced Tea, when I drink soda I always gain weight immediatly, but this hasn’t been a problem with this Iced Tea.

Wawa also offeres a veriety of other kinds of Iced Tea products: Green Tea, Sweet Tea, Half & Half (Half lemonade / Half Iced Tea) as well as peach, raspberry, orange, and other flavors.

Wawa ...

• WaWa Lemon Iced Tea is THE BEST Iced Tea on the Market!
      started out as a Dairy in Media Pennsylvania, and over the past 30 years has expanded into much more! You can still buy Mike, and other dairy products at Wawa but you can also find many exclusive products that have made Wawa what it is today. Wawa continues to grow and I hope to see it coast to coast so the rest of the country can experience what we here in the
      Tri-state area get to enjoy every day!

There are other similar store chains that you may think of but the difference is HUGE! There is only one WAWA and you really need to experience it to understand why it’s so amazing!

I can’t imagine living my life without Wawa iced tea!! If you’re ever in the area, give it a try, you’re going to love it!

‘We do it just a little bit better - WAWA’ (line from old Wawa theme jingle)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 278041664820330/k2311a048/4.8.19