Source Naturals Sublingual Glutathione Complex  » Health  »
Delaware County, Pennsylvania
  • I wanted to know what was real, and what was hype
  • I learned that Glutathione isn't absorbed when taken orally
  • I can't explain it, but it wasn't like one of those jittery feelings you get after taking one of those energy supplements, it was more like a feeling of wellness
  • Maybe it was in my head, but I continued using these tablets, and I noticed some undeniable differences
  • I also suggest looking up the research and videos like I did

• by Jeffrey Beaver

A couple of years ago I started getting very interested in my personal health and wellness. I researched diets, vitamins, and supplements looking for the right combination.

I was looking to feel healthy, and maybe slow the aging process a little.

I searched articles online, and than I began reading research articles, and studies. I wanted to know what was real, and what was hype! I quickly learned that most things are ‘HYPE’ and very few are actually real, or good, or effective.

One area of my search focused on Antioxidants. I began seeing Glutathione in almost every article, but I had never heard of it before. Glutathione is called ‘The Master Antioxidant’ or ‘The Mother of all antioxidants’ and is credited with everything from preventing cancer, to helping people suffering from Parkinson’s disease walk again. A search on YouTube resulted in doctors administering Glutathione through a nebulizer to Parkinson’s sufferers who were totally out of

control of their motor skills only to be up and walking moments after receiving glutathione treatments. I began looking deeper into the research documents…

I learned that Glutathione isn’t absorbed when taken orally. It must have a direct way into the bloodstream to be effective.

Research lists the following options for Glutathione absorption: Injection, Suppository, Nebulizer or most recently Sublingual!

This is where Source Naturals Reduced Glutathione Complex comes into the story!

When Glutathione is taken sublingually it is absorbed into the bloodstream where it needs to go in order to be effective.

Once I learned that there was a sublingual option for Glutathione I immediately ordered a bottle online.

When my order arrived I placed the lozenge under my tounge and excitedly waited for it to dissolve … The Source Naturals Reduced Glutathione Complex has a very pleasant orange flavor, and the lozenge fits comfortably under the tounge and dissolves over 5-10 minutes. While some people may get annoyed by the slow dissolve of these lozenges, it’s this slow process which allows the Glutathione to enter the bloodstream via the sublingual route.

30 minutes or so after my first Glutathione Lozenge …

I actually felt really good. I can’t explain it, but it wasn’t like one of those jittery feelings you get after taking one of those energy supplements, it was more like a feeling of wellness… Maybe it was in my head, but I continued using these tablets, and I noticed some undeniable differences … When I woke up in the morning I didn’t feel groggy, and tired like I always had before. I also noticed I had more energy. A year after continuing using Glutathione I realized I hadn’t been sick since I started using these tablets… I usually got a cold every fall or winter, and I hadn’t… Again, maybe it was all in my head!! 4 years later ...

• Source Naturals Sublingual Glutathione Complex
      and I still haven’t been sick! Not one cold, no flu, nothing! I’m not complaining!!!

There were other changes that were even bigger for me… I suffered from on again off again Asthma, and every spring I would have bouts with wheezing, and breathing issues. As a runner, and cyclist, this would prevent me from having the endurance I longed for. I want to be clear about this, I am sharing my TRUE & real story here… After using Source Naturals Reduced Glutathione Complex for a few months my asthma went away! I haven’t had any issues with breathing, or allergies ever since! This is why I am writing this today. Most people have never heard of Glutathione much less know what it could potentially do for their health.

I want to encourage people who may be suffering from any of the things I mentioned above to consider giving this supplement a try. It’s not

expensive, and you can find it on Amazon, or eBay for under $10 for 50 Lozenges. It’s also available at the Vitamin Shop, and other online stores. I will tell you it’s not at most drug stores so I suggest ordering online as it’s hard to find elsewhere.

I really believe this antioxidant could help so many people who like me wanted to just feel good again. I also suggest looking up the research and videos like I did. Those things are great to know, but ultimately you have to try it for yourself to know what it will do for you. Reading articles, or watching videos are great, but that’s about other people, and the only way you will ever know is by trying it for yourself.

**Source Naturals Reduced Glutathione Complex is available on Amazon, Ebay, The Vitimin Shop (in store and online) and most specialty vitimin/supplement stores.

Comes in 50 or 100 Lozenges, and sells for under $20.

Here’s to feeling good!

Shaon Kabir says :

re : I also suggest looking up the research and videos like I did
Best

Jeff Beaver replies :

Please send me the link.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 348041664810330/k2311a048/4.8.19