Planet Earth TV series  » TV  »
  • The Planet Earth series has without a doubt the most remarkable photography I have seen on a television nature series
  • The narrations are dramatic, with backgound musical scores that emphasize the particular mood that the production team wants to emphasize
  • The only complaint I have about the series is the fact that each episode is too short

• by Sheryl Jester
      Once again the Discovery Channel comes through with a superb series. The Planet Earth series has without a doubt the most remarkable photography I have seen on a television “nature” series. The

producers have spent an exhautive amount of resources in order to present the snapshots of the varied ecosystems of our planet. The narrations are dramatic, with backgound musical scores that emphasize the ...

• particular mood that the production team wants to emphasize. The series is now being repeated, which enables one to view most all of the episodes if missed the first time around. The
        only complaint I have about the series is the fact that each episode is too short! Each time I watch, I want more! Treat yourself and your family to this enlightening series.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102305166480931/k2311a0523/5.23.07