Bose Bluetooth Speaker Model 415849
  • I can take it from the living room to the bathroom through 3 closed doors and not have any issues with the signal
  • Since my blue tooth headphones can't carry a signal from my pocket to my head I found this very refreshing
  • Highly recommend little speakers for use around the house or to take out on a picnic (Bluetooth to your phone of course) High-quality item

by Markerlight

This is the Bose Color Sound Link Bluetooth Speaker Model 415849. I had not heard of the bose brand until recently when they started making headphones. When I was given this desktop speaker I didn’t see much use for it. I had headphones, speakers for the TV and the laptop had built-in speakers.
  • Bose Bluetooth Speaker Model 415849
  • Now, however, I use it for everything. I Bluetooth it to my laptop and use it as a radio while I go around the house doing housework. I don’t know what I would do without it now.

• Bose Bluetooth Speaker Model 415849
  • Its got great range for Bluetooth. I can take it from the living room to the bathroom through 3 closed doors and not have any issues with the signal. Since my blue tooth headphones can’t carry a signal from my pocket to my head I found this very refreshing.

• Bose Bluetooth Speaker Model 415849
  • It also is the only blue tooth device I have that is easy to connect. Its the one item all my devices remember. I have had to re-synch it maybe once in 6 months.

• Bose Bluetooth Speaker Model 415849
  • Its got great volume. I have it on about 50% and that’s more than enough but if you want some music you can crank it up and get quite a lot of base out of something so small and portable.

• Bose Bluetooth Speaker Model 415849
  • You can cycle through devices easily. You can select your Laptop, iPhone, iPad etc and it will call out the device by name so you know what you are connected to at any one time

Battery life is about 8-10 hours but it will switch itself off after 30 mins of inactivity which is really handy. Charging is by USB or wall socket and there is an aux port if you don’t want to use the blue tooth connection.

Highly recommend little speakers for use around the house or to take out on a picnic (Bluetooth to your phone of course) High-quality item. About $150 but worth every penny and will last you a long time (even if you drop it).

quick note by anonymous :

Compact, handy and great sound outcome.

ANGEL says :

The 415849 Bluetooth Bose Color Sound Link speaker. It is a very functional and practical speaker, and you don t need much space to use it and it has very good sound quality

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in January, 2019. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 165011664710631/k2311a015/1.5.19