Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil for Face, Body and Hair by Elizabeth Arden  » Cosmetics  »
  • Elizabeth Arden created an amazing oil that can be used not only for face and skin but also for hair
  • Although the perfumes designed by Elizabeth Arden didn't impress me at all, this cosmetic product definitely exceeded my expectations
  • I do appreciate that the bottle is transparent so I can see all the time the quantity of product left
  • If you are on a budget, the idea of buying this Elizabeth Arden oil might not appeal to you as it is quite expensive

by ana

Elizabeth Arden created an amazing oil that can be used not only for face and skin but also for hair. The Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil did gain my respect as it moisturizes my dry skin and it is very light and absorbs quickly. Although the perfumes designed by Elizabeth Arden didn’t impress me at all, this cosmetic product definitely exceeded my expectations.
  • Eight Hour Cream All-Over Miracle Oil for Face, Body and Hair by Elizabeth Arden
  • I always avoided to use oils for the skin as I was afraid that they will leave behind slimy residues and they will stain my clothes. This oil belonging to Elizabeth Arden has a lightweight formula which is able to nourish the skin without being too greasy. This multi purpose cosmetic product is enriched with Omega 6, Omega 9 and Tsubaki Oil and thanks to these amazing ingredients the oil will make miracles for dry skin.

• The oil comes in a sleek bottle which holds 100 ml. I do appreciate that the bottle is transparent so I can see all the time the quantity of product left. The bottle has a plastic pump and it is very easy to use and very hygienic. This packaging is travel friendly and it fits easily in the luggage. If you are on a budget, the idea of buying this Elizabeth Arden oil might not appeal to you as it is quite expensive. A bottle costs around 22 Euros.

• Unlike other oils, this one is incredibly light and if you massage it properly, it will be absorbed completely in the skin. No more stains on my clothes. It has a sweet fragrance which is quite long lasting. My mother doesn’t like to use this oil due to this intense aroma. From my point of view, it is not so heavy and the smell doesn’t disturb me at all.

• I love to use the oil for my body and also for my hair. Although it claims that it doesn’t block the pores, I never used it on my face as my skin is quite oily. It healed my cracked elbows and knees and the skin feels very soft through the day. I always spray it after shower and the result is amazing. Moreover, few spritzes on my hair can improve the aspect of my dry ends. The hair looks shinier and healthier thanks to this oil.

• If you have dry skin, you must include this product in your daily skin care routine. It nourishes the skin and protects it against the harmful free radicals. It contains mainly natural ingredients and it calms redness and irritations. It is ideal also for those with sensitive skin. If you have oily skin type, I wouldn’t advise you to use it as it might cause breakouts.

All in all, if you are looking for an oil that can be used all over your body and also for the hair the one created by Elizabeth Arden would be a great purchase. It moisturizes the skin and its amazing effect last for 12 hours. It has a lightweight formula which absorbs quickly and will not stain your clothes. My skin aand my hair love it. Do invest in this product and I am sure you will be satisfied!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3126121664700531/k2311a1226/12.26.18