Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base  » Cosmetics  »
  • If you ask me about the best spray primer, I wouldn' t hesitate to say that my favourite one is the Aqua Priming Base created by Makeup Revolution
  • From my point of view, if you are looking for a lightweight formula, you should definitely choose water based primer
  • After I apply this product, I can feel that my skin is more hydrated and my complexion is revitalised
  • My only complaint about this product is the colour of the bottle
  • All in all, I highly recommend you the Aqua Priming Base by Makeup Revolution

by ana

If you ask me about the best spray primer, I wouldn’ t hesitate to say that my favourite one is the Aqua Priming Base created by Makeup Revolution. I always include a primer in my daily makeup routine and this one is able to satisfy completely my needs. It is lightweight, but powerful enough to keep my makeup intact throughout the day. At the same time, it refreshes my skin and adds a boost of radiance.
  • Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base
  • Primers are indeed necessary for every woman who wears makeup. They prepare the skin and prolong the wear of your makeup. There are different types of face primers: oil based, water based and mineral based. From my point of view, if you are looking for a lightweight formula, you should definitely choose water based primer. The Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base absorbs immediately and doesn’t feel heavy like those primer which are oil based.

• Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base
  • I have used more than ten different primers but none of them was really effective. This primer is the only one that stole my heart. After I apply this product, I can feel that my skin is more hydrated and my complexion is revitalised. It doesn’t block my pores and it is invisible on the skin. Along with the luminosity it brings to the skin, it extends the longevity of your makeup.

• Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base
  • The packaging of this Makeup Revolution primer has a variety of positive features. The spray dispenses a good amount of product and it is very hygienic. The bottle holds 100 ml and costs around 8 Euros. It does last long time so it is an excellent investment. My only complaint about this product is the colour of the bottle. Although it denotes elegance, I would have preferred a transparent bottle in order to know all the time the quantity of product left.

• Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base
  • As you can see in the picture, the primer looks exactly like pure water. I love its mild fragrance as it smells like rose water. Only few spritzes all over my face and my skin appears less dull and tired. It absorbs in less than 30 seconds and doesn’t leave behind any oily residues. It is perfect for those with oily skin because it is weightless and will help matify the areas that tend to have a shiny aspect.

• Makeup Revolution Aqua Priming Base
  • My liquid foundation glides smoother thanks to this primer and at the same time it lasts longer. My skin around the nose is very dry but this primer hydrates it very well. In my opinion, it would be suitable for all skin types except sensitive skin due to the alcohol contained. I didn’t experience any allergic reactions but if your skin is prone to redness or allergies, this product might have negative consequences for it.

All in all, I highly recommend you the Aqua Priming Base by Makeup Revolution. It does hydrate the skin and leaves it soft and radiant. The foundation blends easier if you first applied the primer and the makeup will last long hours. If you are looking for a weightless formula, this primer is perfect. Unlike creamy textures, this liquid formula absorbs fast and let the skin breathe. This brand is highly appreciated also for its cheap prices, so you have enough reasons to give it a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3112121664630731/k2311a1212/12.12.18