Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pan and Wok Set
  • Isn't it nice when you are over 30 and actually care about pots and pans
  • After about 30 minutes of browsing, I found a combination pan and wok set
  • They didn't have any other colours but you can't go wrong with classic black
  • I will definitely see about acquiring more of there pan sets
  • The discount will no doubt have ended but I\'d have been happy to pay full price for these

by Markerlight

While wandering the Shareway Mall in Toronto one day I spied a new store. I wasn’t familiar with the brand but I was with my fiancee and we usually end up looking at kitchen equipment if we are in the mall. I’m the chef in the house so mostly it’s for my benefit. Isn’t it nice when you are over 30 and actually care about pots and pans?
  • Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pan and Wok Set
  • After about 30 minutes of browsing, I found a combination pan and wok set. I’ve needed a wok for quite some time and it was a fantastic deal. $75 marked down from $220? Yes please. The Wok is 12″ and the pan is 9.5″.

• Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pan and Wok Set
  • The brand is actually German but if you check out the documents the product is actually made in Italy. Its fantastic quality 3 layer granite with non-stick coating. You have to take care of it of course but its effect when you cook with it is very noticeable. It’s very stylish in addition to very durable. They didn’t have any other colours but you can’t go wrong with classic black.

• Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pan and Wok Set
  • I’d been using Tefal no stick pans before and they were slow to heat and very much not non stick despite the advertising. Nothing sticks to the Zwilling J.A. Henckels pans. You don’t even need oil to fry chicken in them. Whatever you make just slides right off the surface of the pan. I was making sweet and sour pork and I barely had to clean the wok out after I was finished. You couldn’t even tell it had been used.

• Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pan and Wok Set
  • It’s also very durable. Being the clutz I am I managed to drop it in the sink with a load of other dishes and it’s not even got a scratch. I’m not surprised, it’s very heavy. If you are going to be tossing food in the wok then you had better have a strong arm on you.

• Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pan and Wok Set
  • It’s super easy to clean as well. Little soap and water with the soft side of a sponge and you are done. You get a handy little booklet with care instruction as well. It’s very short and to the point so just what you want.

I am very pleased with this product. I must be to write a review about pots and pans right? I will definitely see about acquiring more of there pan sets. The discount will no doubt have ended but I’d have been happy to pay full price for these.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5310121664610731/k2311a1210/12.10.18