Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder by Benefit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like a colourful makeup and I am a big fan of nude shades
  • One of the best highlighting powders that I have ever used is the Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder created by Benefit
  • I wish they release also bigger packagings
  • The price of this product is quite high and I am always trying to find it on sales, but most of the time it doesn't have any discounts
  • It is little bit expensive, but it is without any doubt a qualitative cosmetic product

by ana

I do prefer to wear natural makeup. I don’t like a colourful makeup and I am a big fan of nude shades. Most of the time, I wear only a light foundation, mascara, lip gloss and a highlighting powder. One of the best highlighting powders that I have ever used is the Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder created by Benefit. Lightweight like a dandelion, it adds luminosity to my complexion and leaves my skin soft and fresh.
  • Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder by Benefit
  • I do trust the cosmetics created by Benefits. This highlighting powder left me speechless. Although it is meant mainly to be used on cheekbones, I apply it all over my face. It instantly illuminates my complexion and it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. Thanks to this baked powder, my skin never appears dull or tired. It would be ideal for those women who want to add a subtle glow to their skin.

• Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder by Benefit
  • The packaging is lovely. It is so feminine thanks to this soft pink colour! The powder comes in a cute little cardboard box which contains only 3 g. I wish they release also bigger packagings. If you apply the powder all over the face daily, this small box will not last more than one month. The price of this product is quite high and I am always trying to find it on sales, but most of the time it doesn’t have any discounts. The powder costs around 35 Euros, but I have no regrets to invest in this amazing product.

• Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder by Benefit
  • The box contains also a small mirror, but its quality is not that good. I don’t use it most of the time, but sometimes when you don’t have access to a bigger mirror it might be useful. As you can see in the picture, this highlighting powder appears to be very pigmented. It looks like a blush and not like a highlighter. I did test the product in the shop and I realized that once I apply it on the skin it is less intense.

• Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder by Benefit
  • I am in love with this subtle pink shade. I must confess that when I first opened the box I didn’t like it because the colour is too strong, but when I apply it on my skin it has a hint of pink shimmer. The texture is very light and the powder is buildable, without heavy coverage. I apply it with a big fluffy brush and I achieve easily that desired porcelain effect. It has a remarkable longevity as it stays put long hours.

• Dandelion Twinkle Highlighting Powder by Benefit
  • If you have dark skin, this shade is definitely too light for you. I tried to use the Dandelion Twinkle powder when I was tanned and it didn’t look good. It matches pale skin tones only. The powder is very versatile as it can be used only on cheekbones or all over the face. It adds radiance and reawakens my skin, without any unwanted oily-looking shine. It never causes me irritations or allergies and it doesn’t block my pores like other compact powders.

All in all, if you are looking for a highlighting powder that provides a perfect subtle sheen, you should pick Dandelion Twinkle powder by Benefit. It is very versatile, easy to use, really blendable and adds a touch of natural radiance to your skin. The baked formula glides on smoothly and lasts perfectly throughout the day. It is little bit expensive, but it is without any doubt a qualitative cosmetic product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3119111664560730/k2311a1119/11.19.18