Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract
  • Taking care of my hair has been always a priority for me
  • I do believe that women with long hair are more attractive and feminine than those with short hair
  • One of my favourite is the Argan Oil Hydrating Hair mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract
  • Moreover, I can detangle my hair easier and it is less susceptible to breakage
  • The argan oil is the best friend of damaged hair as it is rich in minerals and can restore elasticity

by ana

Taking care of my hair has been always a priority for me. I do believe that women with long hair are more attractive and feminine than those with short hair. I always try to respect a hair care routine and once a week I apply a mask that nourishes and hydrates my hair. One of my favourite is the Argan Oil Hydrating Hair mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract. It is specially designed to improve the aspect of damaged hair thanks to its moisturizing properties.
  • Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract
  • Argan oil is one of my favourite oils and it is always present in my beauty ritual. It can make miracles for our skin and for our hair. This mask is infused with argan oil and it also contains proteins and keratin. The formula can treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. My hair is very dry and this mask leaves it soft and shiny. Moreover, I can detangle my hair easier and it is less susceptible to breakage.

• Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract
  • The packaging of this product is a classic one. It comes in a plastic jar which holds 220 ml. A jar will not last too long as my hair is long and I do need to apply a generous amount of product. The mask is quite affordable and it costs around 6 Euros. At the beginning I was afraid that it will not be very effective because of its cheap price, but it did surprise me in a positive way.

• Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract
  • The mask has a creamy consistency and it can be applied effortlessly. It has a mild scent that does last in my hair for about few hours. The rich formula is very moisturizing and your dry hair will fall in love with it. I always apply the mask from roots to ends and I leave in for minimum 2 hours, although on the jar is mentioned to leave in only for 10 minutes. I noticed that I have better results when I leave it longer in my hair.

• Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract
  • I normally use the mask one time per week after shampooning. I do advise you to apply a generous quantity if you want to see an improved aspect of your hair. As you can see in the picture, my ends look less dried and my hair looks healthier and shiny. I have to confess that many years I straightened my hair and it was the biggest mistake. The heat damaged my hair and now it is very difficult to repair it.

• Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil Extract
  • The Argan Oil Hair Mask blends a variety of ingredients like keratin, protein and argan oil and it is a great choice if you want to nourish brittle strands. Unlike other similar masks, this one is very lightweight and non-greasy. After I used it several times, it did help me a lot to stop my hair loss. The hair feels stronger and is less prone to breakage.

All in all, I am very satisfied with the Argan Oil Hydrating Hair Mask with Moroccan Argan Oil extract. It moisturizes my dry hair while leaving it easy to detangle. I apply it once a week and I did notice that my hair appears healthier and it is more manageable. The argan oil is the best friend of damaged hair as it is rich in minerals and can restore elasticity. The product is really cheap and effective so do give it a try!

Da Nell C says :

re : The argan oil is the best friend of damaged hair as it is rich in minerals and can restore elasticity
Whether I grow my hair long or cut it really short, I always make sure it s healthy. If my hair becomes unhealthy then I begin to lose my beautiful curl pattern that I pride myself on so much. I d lose all of its definition and shine. My hair would then begin to break off and I d have to start wearing wigs I enjoy wearing my own natural hair and have only worn synthetic hair two times in my life. My beautiful natural hair is apart of who I am.

Da Nell C says :

Having short hair does not make you any less attractive or feminine than having long hair. If you have short hair than it would be very easy to focus on your natural beauty. Whether you come off as feminine or not depends on your confidence and how you present yourself, not your hair.

charlotte bradshaw says :

My permanent straight hair was almost dried out after a year, this mask helped me to get my shiny hair and healthy hair back. If you had any chemical treatment on your hair, I highly recommend this mask.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3110111664510530/k2311a1110/11.10.18