Erase Paste Concealer by Benefit  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do need good coverage, but at the same time I hate heavy and thick consistencies
  • I tried a huge variety of concealers belonging to different brands and today I would like to share my experience with Erase paste by Benefit
  • Its main downside is its price as it is not very cheap
  • The best choice would be the classic squeezable tube
  • It is quite expensive and it is available in only three shades

by ana

I am very demanding when it comes to concealers. I do need good coverage, but at the same time I hate heavy and thick consistencies. I tried a huge variety of concealers belonging to different brands and today I would like to share my experience with Erase paste by Benefit. This brand is well-known for its qualitative products and my cosmetic bag is full of items created by them. This concealer proved to be a good choice as it does cover my blemishes without looking cakey. It has good longevity and it provides a natural appearance.
  • Erase Paste Concealer by Benefit
  • Erase paste by Benefit claims to brighten and camouflage at the same time. I have many skin imperfections like pimples, acne scars and dark circles. I always use foundations with medium or high coverage but these blemishes are not covered properly. This creamy concealer does its job pretty well. It is pigmented enough to hide my imperfections and it doesn’t cake up on the skin. Its main downside is its price as it is not very cheap. This tiny pot costs around 35 Euros and if you do have large areas that need coverage, it will not last long.

• Erase Paste Concealer by Benefit
  • I was quite skeptical before buying this product because i have always preferred liquid concealers. Erase paste comes in a small plastic jar and due to this kind of packaging it is not very practical and hygienic. Every time you want to use the concealer you need to take it out with your fingers. Imagine if you have long nails… A totally mess. Moreover, bacterias can go inside easily. From my point of view, these kind of packagings should disappear. The best choice would be the classic squeezable tube.

• Erase Paste Concealer by Benefit
  • When I first opened the jar I was shocked as the shade looked very dark. Benefit created only three shades: light, medium and dark. I picked up the lightest shade as my skin tone is fair. Fortunately, this shade adapts perfectly to my skin tone. I bought it without testing it first in the shop and I was little bit worried that the shade will not suit me. I do advise you to test it before you buy it because as I have mentioned before it is quite expensive and it would be a shame to waste money for something you will never use.

• Erase Paste Concealer by Benefit
  • The consistency of this concealer is from my point of view its strength. It blends perfectly and its moisturizing formula makes it perfect for those who have dry skin. Many women avoid using a concealer because they find hard to apply it. This Benefit concealer is very easy to apply. I prefer to use my fingers, but you can try also with a beauty blender. Unlike other makeup products, it is fragrance free and it doesn’t irritate the skin. The coverage is also good and only a tiny amount is enough to blur my blemishes. It is great to cover dark circles and it doesn’t set in my fine lines.

• Erase Paste Concealer by Benefit
  • If you are looking for a matte finish, this concealer will not satisfy your needs. It has a slightly dewy finish and if I set it with a translucent powder it lasts through my 12-hour work shifts and doesn’t get oily. I do prefer to apply it before I put my foundation in order to achieve a flawless look. Thanks to its brightening effect, it manages to hide signs of fatigue so it is my best friend after a night out. Unfortunately this formula is not waterproof and I cannot use it in the summer when I sweat a lot. I wish they create an innovative formula which is resistant to water.

All in all, I do advise you to try Erase paste created by Benefit if you need to cover any skin imperfections. Its lightweight formula is suitable for all skin types and it does look very natural. I am very happy with it because it doesn’t block my pores and my skin can breathe. It ensures good longevity and it never appears greasy or oily. I have to admit that it also has some negative points. It is quite expensive and it is available in only three shades. Moreover, it is not waterproof so it can not be used in the summer time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3125101664440431/k2311a1025/10.25.18