Adopt Vanille Bourbon perfume
  • I can't tell you how long it took me to find the right perfume
  • Another problem is that I love mostly non-adult smells, aka vanilla, caramel, chocolate and so on
  • I tried those scents at The Body Shop and Lush, but I managed to develop an allergy to them and I almost lost the hope to find my perfect scent, when I discovered this Adopt brand
  • The brand is quite small in terms of its distribution and popularity around the world, I believe it is only sold in Europe and can be partially ordered online
  • I also want to encourage people to look into this small brand, as they have some interesting perfumes, and all of them are quite affordable, so even if you buy a lot, I doubt you'll stay with an empty wallet

by Irina

I can’t tell you how long it took me to find the right perfume. First of all, there are very few brands that make cruelty-free perfume. All the Givenchy, Chanel, Marc Jacobs stuff is tested on animals or at least sold in mainland China, where animal testing is required by law. Another problem is that I love mostly “non-adult” smells, aka vanilla, caramel, chocolate and so on. I tried those scents at The Body Shop and Lush, but I managed to develop an allergy to them and I almost lost the hope to find my perfect scent, when I discovered this Adopt brand.
  • Adopt Vanille Bourbon perfume
  • Adopt is a French brand that does make up and perfumes. The brand is quite small in terms of its distribution and popularity around the world, I believe it is only sold in Europe and can be partially ordered online. I discovered this brand, when I was in France, where it can be easily found in pretty much every city. Then I also saw it in Spain and recently I found a distributor in Russia. It is sold at very random stores and can also be purchased from Adopt.fr and, of course, Amazon. The brand is very affordable and my 30 ml perfume was something around 8 euros.

• Adopt Vanille Bourbon perfume
  • The things I love most about the brand is that they are cruelty-free and that they have scents like “Cola”, “Chocolate” and “Little sugar”. It’s a real treasure for those adults who still can’t get over a bit childish smells and prefer them to all the fancy Tom Ford and Chanel scents. The variety pf scents this brand offers is quite overwhelming. All the smells from fruits and flowers to candy and confectionery can be found in their collection. My favorites, apart from the one I own, would be coco, caramel, kiwi, mango and Liguria. But they literally have every scent you can think of.

• Adopt Vanille Bourbon perfume
  • Their perfumes are very long-lasting. It stays on your hair, skin and clothes throughout the whole day and even if you apply it at 5 in the morning, people will still be able to hear it at 7 in the evening. It’s not annoyingly strong though. I put it on before I leave the house and by the time I get to work, the scent can only be heard by those standing really close to me, which is perfect.

• Adopt Vanille Bourbon perfume
  • My scent is called “bourbon vanilla” and that’s the scent I fell in love with right away. It’s rather sweet, but it doesn’t smell like food, if you know what I mean. It’s very well-balanced and smells like the actual vanilla bean, only more concentrated. But if you are into really sweet smells and want to smell like custard or vanilla milkshake, Adopt’s “vanilla” scent is just right for you. Both perfumes are similar, but the one in the yellow tab is a lot sweeter and smells more like dessert, rather than perfume, but I’m not saying that it’s a bad thing, it’s just a matter of preference.

• Adopt Vanille Bourbon perfume
  • The design of the bottle is also a huge plus. It’s very neat and it is shaped this way, so that its easy to carry it with you everywhere. I put it in the inside pouch of my bag and almost never take it out of there. That way I don’t forget to apply in in the morning, because I can literally use it on the go.

Overall, Adopt Vanille Bourbon is a great scent for those, who love the smell of vanilla bean and actually want to smell like it. I also want to encourage people to look into this small brand, as they have some interesting perfumes, and all of them are quite affordable, so even if you buy a lot, I doubt you’ll stay with an empty wallet.

Mara Saffron says :

I rarely buy perfumes which brand sounds unfamiliar to me. But I saw this perfume in a perfume store as a tester. I tried it and I instantly fell in love with it. The scent has a sweet and soothing feel to it. It has such as good longevity so the scent is still on your body all day and your clothes for longer (Unless you wash them of course). The scent reminds you good memories- as certain senses triggers can make you remember memories, past events and even people. I highly recommend this perfume. If they do not sell it at a store near you definitely go online you might even get it at a cheap rate. Its probably one of the best perfumes that I had the pleasure of owning.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 564091664290230/k2311a094/9.4.18