Balea Locken Styling Cream  » Cosmetics  »
3.3
  • They changed the product's design a little bit but it still looks attractive
  • I know the size is too small for longer hair but luckily you don't need a lot of this product to cover your hair
  • It's pretty much the same as any other product and I must admit that I didn't like the smell at first and it was too sweet in my opinion
  • You can use this product on dry hair as well but I prefer to use it on wet hair because it's much easier to stylize and control
  • Balea Locken Lotion will make your hair soft and and also it will most definitely tame your hair especially on upcoming windy days

by Ljiljana

While I was getting ready to buy another of Balea products, I bumped into their line for curly hair. I have tried a lot of products for curls in the last couple of years. My hair used to be straight but then it started getting more and more wavy and I needed something that would put those curls and waves under control.
  • Balea Locken Styling Cream
  • This is what Balea Locken Lotion looks like now. They changed the product’s design a little bit but it still looks attractive. It’s also practical and easy to use. I know the size is too small for longer hair but luckily you don’t need a lot of this product to cover your hair.

• Balea Locken Styling Cream
  • If you are worried about the ingredients of Balea Locken Lotion, you really shouldn’t as it doesn’t consist of anything out of the ordinary. It’s pretty much the same as any other product and I must admit that I didn’t like the smell at first and it was too sweet in my opinion. It is true that alcohol denat will dry your hair even more but that’s why there is also glycerin to make the perfect balance.

• Balea Locken Styling Cream
  • This is how much of Balea Locken Lotion I use when I put it on wet hair. You can use this product on dry hair as well but I prefer to use it on wet hair because it’s much easier to stylize and control. However, you also need to remember that you need must use some air conditioner before applying Balea Locken Lotion because it can seriously dry you hair in the long run.

• Balea Locken Styling Cream
  • This is what my hair looks like after 4 days upon applying Balea Locken Lotion. It does look a bit messy but it’s soft and pleasant to touch. It also didn’t get greasy and I think I can definitely pull off one more day without washing it. Before, I used to wash my hair ever second day.

• Balea Locken Styling Cream
  • In case it does get greasy because it generally does during the summertime, I use Balea Locken Lotion with Syoss Anti Grease Dry Shampoo. This is very convenient when you travel and when you are not able to wash your hair as often as needed.

Balea Locken Lotion is the best product that I have tried so far. Balea has an entire line of products that are for curly hair and they are extremely affordable. Balea Locken Lotion will make your hair soft and and also it will most definitely tame your hair especially on upcoming windy days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2018. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311091664270730/k2311a091/9.1.18